Posting pics in this forum

Shinkenred

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
It seems to be a bug with the Android Central Android app. I am able to upload images to AC from my web browser on my PC and using the Tapatalk app on my S22 Ultra and Tab S9.

Yup. I have replicated this on my S22 Ultra and Tab S9. Storage is not available in the app's permissions settings.

Contacts, location, and notifications are the only permissions you can set.

I never noticed because I always uploaded images from my PC.

I'm on Android 13 on both devices.
Ouch. I'm also on version 8.9.36 for the AC Forums app, and storage permission doesn't work on my Galaxy S22 Ultra w/Android 13...so I guess it still won't work once Android 14 finally lands on it.

Goin' from the website, though?? No problem, for the most part. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Reactions: Village_Idiot

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I am having same issue. S23 ultra on updated OS. I can't post pictures. I get same error message I'm AC app. I have uninstalled reinstalled, cleared cache and data. Nothing works

Reactions: sweetypie31

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I am having same issue. S23 ultra on updated OS. I can't post pictures. I get same error message I'm AC app. I have uninstalled reinstalled, cleared cache and data. Nothing works
I just updated to android 14 and I still have the problem. Hopefully AC will fix it soon .

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I never went back and tried Tapatalk again. At one point I was having issues with that one ( I don't remember what it was lol). That's why I was on the AC app. I'll re-download Tapatalk and see if it works.
It works on Tapatalk. That's my exact face now. Lol
32947410be4134eecfc05bbebe812d0a.jpg

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
Hey swetypie this not AC issue it would be Tapatalk and they don't have control over it and this seems to be very limited users mentioning this issue.
Tapatalk wrote and controls the AC app itself? I thought the AC app was product of Android Central, and that Tapatalk was completely separate and nothing more than an app to access multiple forums' sites.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Tapatalk wrote and controls the AC app itself? I thought the AC app was product of Android Central, and that Tapatalk was completely separate and nothing more than an app to access multiple forums' sites.
AC app no longer exists, AC Forum app runs off Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d