Pre-Orders Now Available on VZW.com

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
I called VZ this morning and asked about pre-order. The gal transferred me to Web Sales and there the gentleman was able to take my pre-order (with the instant rebate) and just add it to my VZ bill.

This is my first venture into the world of Andriod OS, my current phone is an Imagio and I really like it so I hope this is all it is purported to be!

i couldn't wait to throw my imagio in a toilet. it's so slow!

you should be quite happy on android :)

draken

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Question - I preordered this morning, but the overnight delivery option was extra, so I went with free 2-day delivery. Does this mean I'll get the phone on the 30th instead of the 29th?

I wasn't sure either. I went with the two day. Hope they ship on the 27th so it is delivered on the 29th like it is supposed to. For the overnighters, they could ship on the 28th. Usually overnight is delivered in the AM, while two day and longer are in the afternoon.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
sure! but my account is tied up right now, can i send you a larger amount and then you can keep the difference?

all i need is your bank account information, social security number, and any other personal information you have.

thanks! ;)

mitechie

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
Pre-ordered mine. Switching back to Verizon after leaving all pissed off 5yr ago. No decent android on ATT and my E71 is getting a little long in the tooth. Can't wait to try this thing out.

I don't get the shipping issues. When I loaded up the preorder it had free overnight all over it and I never had to select a thing.

Now the only question is what category do I put my paid time off on the 29th? Sick or vacation?

draken

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Pretty sure I had a choice of 2 day for free or overnight for $8.99. But it was 5:30 AM so I could be mistaken. I looked at my order confirmation, all it says is "Shipping: Free". Doesn't indicate which shipping method will be used. Perhaps VZW will ship them all overnight at no charge if they've changed the pre order page.

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
sure! but my account is tied up right now, can i send you a larger amount and then you can keep the difference?

all i need is your bank account information, social security number, and any other personal information you have.

thanks! ;)

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. This seriously made me "LOL" :D

RanHam335

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Been trying for 3 hrs to preorder, at first the problem i had was not having a correct primary number, but i fixed that and been still having problems with the site ever since, i got all the way to selecting the data plan and the website stopped on me, anyothers having problems?

RanHam335

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
After 5 hrs I was able to successfully preorder the INCREDIBLE. I can't wait. I was also able to get screen protectors and a case. I got the clear case, i had the bodyglove for my old phone and liked it, it was out of stock for the incredible but i guess the clear case isnt that bad, my friend with an iphone likes it.

aaoflaca

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Pre Order total price w/Tax for the phone??

Hi Guys.

Just have a question about the pre-order total price of the phone including Tax & S&H is any and did the NE2 was applied during the order or you have to get this later ??

Thanks

draken

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I preordered on VZW. They took off the $100 instant rebate, and my $50 NE2 discount. Total after tax (in VA) was around $157, with free shipping.

lamstang94

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I called Customer service yesterday and pre-ordered it. I got an email last night saying it shipped. I checked the tracking # and it said its in Memphis TN and it will be delivered tomorrow. Lets hope this is true.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allirose