Preorders and the 4g sim card.

roman291

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to pre-ordering. The last phone I got way the Droid Eris. I'm due to a free upgrade on Spet 1st. So I was wondering if I could pre-order it as a free upgrade?

joncat84

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to pre-ordering. The last phone I got way the Droid Eris. I'm due to a free upgrade on Spet 1st. So I was wondering if I could pre-order it as a free upgrade?

There is some confusion going on. You aren't eligible for a free upgrade per say. How it works is you are eligible to upgrade at the discounted price. The discounted price doesn't mean free. Especially on a high end phone like the bionic. If you want a basic flip phone there may be a cheap or free option. But on any high end phone you will be paying for it.

bkircher

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
So since it doesnt look like there will be preorders for this beast, which is a total bummer to me, are we gonna be able to walk in to the store on the 8th and be able to walk out with a bionic?

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
So since it doesnt look like there will be preorders for this beast, which is a total bummer to me, are we gonna be able to walk in to the store on the 8th and be able to walk out with a bionic?

Don't see why not, unless they are sold out!

engineer2001

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
No preorder would be VERY silly, IMO. With the leak that Costco has that fricking awesome deal on the Bionic and all the accessories? I guess they think the catnip will sell out fast at Costco, and then all the cats will come their way? I hope they don't get stuck with like a million of them in stock that won't sell while Costco sells out.

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
For all of you who are not preordering ( if available) you better not be going to the same store I am until I get mine! VZW better not sell out at my store!

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
It's starting to look less and less likely. No other LTE phone was available for pre-order, and several people have said it's definitely not going to happen, so, all we can do is hope. But prepare for the likelihood that no, we won't be able to pre-order it. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny