Prime on sale $399 @ HHGregg

roskopi

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
The Transformer Prime (Grey) is currently on sale at HHGregg for $399, hurry. And if you got one at Best Buy that is working fine, like me, just call 888-237-8289 and tell them you want to do a price adjustment for a previous order, assuming its not more than 30 days out. They will transfer you to an online representative and you explain that it is $399 at HHGregg and they will credit your card $100. I did this and it took 5 minutes and I didn't have to leave my house.

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Just got off the phone, The person on the phone said that sort of adjustment was above her. She had to give me a case # and said that within 3-5 days they would investigate and get back to me. I'm just concerned that the sale @hhgregg will have been a mistake and get changed before they look.

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy refused to adjust mine because HHGregg was "an online" store and wasn't "25 miles" from where I live. Pretty stupid if you ask me. A price adjustment should be a price adjustment. Especially when I purchased the Prime online from Best Buy! Whatever, I'm still very happy with the Prime, maybe not so much with Asus, but the Prime i'm happy with. I do agree with others that we should be allowed to have some sort of upgrade program for the newer model that will come out. Being an early adopter can really have it's problems, but like I said, I'm very happy with the unit I received.

Kroaker

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I tried calling and they say they won't price match a BestBuy.com order with another online site. Tough luck for them, I just ordered from HHGregg and will return mine to the store.

apuckett83

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I tried to do the pricematch as well. Was first told that because I was not within the 25 mile zone that they couldnt price match. Then I was told that they dont pricematch online prices, and being that I cant walk into the store to make the purchase at HHGREG that they will not do the price match. I guess I will be returning my Prime to BestBuy and making the purchase at HHGREGG.com.

malicefox

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I called, and said it was a Brick and Mortar store. They gave me $75 back up front, but the other $25 had to be escalated to credits because they needed higher approval for the full $100.

inigo montoya

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Deals dead. Had it in my cart, took phone call and then entered cc and hit submit and it said "invalid." Went back and it said invalid item in cart and must remove before proceeding. Good luck to those who got it.

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
update:

I just got an email from Best Buy, they have refunded me $106.75. Considering the other posts here I am considering myself extremely lucky.I checked the hhgregg site within an hour of calling Best Buy that day and the deal was already gone. For once the dice rolled in my favor dealing with the big box stores.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

erick0423

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
update:

I just got an email from Best Buy, they have refunded me $106.75. Considering the other posts here I am considering myself extremely lucky.I checked the hhgregg site within an hour of calling Best Buy that day and the deal was already gone. For once the dice rolled in my favor dealing with the big box stores.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

did u get a confirmation first before they emailed you?

Proud owner of Transformer Prime TF201

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I tried to get the price match and went to HH Gregg and punched in Asus Transformer Prime and the tablet didn't even come up. Maybe they meant the OG one was 399 but I called BB and they said they don't even have the tablet in stock so they can't price match. I just called HH Gregg and she said I don't see it on there website cause it's out of stock and once they get more in they will show up on there website and I said oh and it's 399 and she said yes. Some of you were lucky to get credit. Oh well I tried.

Last edited:

kev83202

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I ordered one from Tigerdirect last Thursday they showed they had them in stock, then the next day showed back ordered. So I took a chance and ordered the one from HHGregg on Friday morning. I just checked both sites and both of them have shipped. Overnight shipping on both of them so I guess I'm getting 2 tomorrow...lol

The one from Tigerdirect is champagne which I wanted a little more, but color isn't worth $100 so it's probably going back.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
So you guys actually got them from HH Gregg for 399 wow! I called and was told the reason it's gone from there website is cause it's out of stock but I bet they realized there mistake also. When more come in I bet they are 499. I was so hoping to get the price match.

Kroaker

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
So you guys actually got them from HH Gregg for 399 wow! I called and was told the reason it's gone from there website is cause it's out of stock but I bet they realized there mistake also. When more come in I bet they are 499. I was so hoping to get the price match.

I've been charged, but nothing has shipped yet (I ordered expedited shipping, also). I remain skeptical I will actually get this thing soon for this price...

kiteman

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I ordered one from Tigerdirect last Thursday they showed they had them in stock, then the next day showed back ordered. So I took a chance and ordered the one from HHGregg on Friday morning. I just checked both sites and both of them have shipped. Overnight shipping on both of them so I guess I'm getting 2 tomorrow...lol

The one from Tigerdirect is champagne which I wanted a little more, but color isn't worth $100 so it's probably going back.

Any chance you want to sell the champagne one!

kev83202

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Kroaker, go here UPS: Tracking Information click on track by reference number, put your order number in the shipment reference box, don't fill anything else out and track it.

Kiteman, it sounds like my brother might want it I'll keep you in mind if he doesn't though.

Reactions: Kroaker

kiteman

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Kroaker, go here UPS: Tracking Information click on track by reference number, put your order number in the shipment reference box, don't fill anything else out and track it.

Kiteman, it sounds like my brother might want it I'll keep you in mind if he doesn't though.

All I can ask for!!! Work is seriously interrupting my ability to shop on-line and grab one of these when they pop into stock. Stupid job!! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treyrday86