Priv is awesome!

Jamescunni

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
How is the typing with it slid open and extra tall? Is it top heavy like the 9800 was?

Pretty good takes a while to get used to it not a typical BlackBerry keyboard in my opinion but once you had a go on it pretty good to use I prefer the vkb to be honest though I'm so much quicker on that

Posted via the Android Central App

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Pretty good takes a while to get used to it not a typical BlackBerry keyboard in my opinion but once you had a go on it pretty good to use I prefer the vkb to be honest though I'm so much quicker on that

Yeah. I was very hesitant to drop my 9900 and go with a virtual kb. I was afraid I wouldn't be as fast but, now I know I'm faster than i ever was on a physical kb.

olga421

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Well I've been using it now for 2months, and let me tell you kudos to BlackBerry for making open source Linux not so open source very pleased bravo bravo !!

PlisskenPower

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
The PRIV feels very stable when open. BlackBerry put a lot of thought into everything about the device. It really is "ergonomically perfect".

The best part of having a physical keyboard is how it enables me to type without the need to look at it and keep my eyes on the screen.

Master of Surgery

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I've made it my primary phone since release and I've grown to absolutely love it. I've coupled mine with the OEM Flip case and it's fantastic!

toneytone

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
The small things that BlackBerry added to Android has made the flow so much better. I'm coming from using both a G3 and Z30.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edneil1967