problem of text disappearing while you type it on android phones has been going on for over 6 years?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

It seems the manufacturers of china or south Korean phones who install android operating systems are collecting mega data from these phones. ? Stealing peoples personal information. Don't trust any south Korean or china made phone?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! That's a pretty groundless accusation. Maybe you're just tapping the Home or Back button by accident, or maybe you installed an app that's causing that kind of instability. There are many many more plausible explanations for these kinds of things than "I was hacked" or "companies are stealing my data and my soul."

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
It seems the manufacturers of china or south Korean phones who install android operating systems are collecting mega data from these phones. ? Stealing peoples personal information. Don't trust any south Korean or china made phone?

Best phones in the world come from South Korea and China. In fact I can't think of a single consumer electronic device that China isn't involved with one way or another. Guess you won't be using phones or computers anymore? Should probably stay off the internet as well.