problem with stock browser

i_fly_rc

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
i'm getting frustrated with my EVO's stock web browser, each time i enter a website it loads the "suggestions" of what site it thinks i am going to type in. thats all well and good, but when i type out the website and press enter on the keyboard, it doesnt use what i typed, it goes to the first suggestion instead!

so when I type in "www.google.com" it takes me to "www.google.com.br" or google.de or google.cn!!!
its like it is ignoring what i typed in and only wants to go to the suggestions. i have tried searching for this issue, but havent seen anyone else having theirs do it.

so what can i do to stop it from doing this and go where i want it to? :confused:

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed this same PROBLEM as well.. I've found out that there are few ways of getting the website you want. 1) Instead of pressing the enter button - tap on the pointing arrow beside the URL text field. 2) You could try using voice search then either edit or choose one of the suggested URLs. 3) WWW. isn't really necessary anymore, try typing the name of the website.com. I hope these suggestions help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillly