Problems when using the Android Central App.

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I've been using Android Central on my Nokia 7.1 since last November with no issues but for the last week every time I scroll through an article on the main page the phone freezes up.

It runs just fine with everything else including the AC forums.

I've deleted and reinstalled the app but alas the problem persists.

Any ideas guys?

Alan.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi, I've been using Android Central on my Nokia 7.1 since last November with no issues but for the last week every time I scroll through an article on the main page the phone freezes up.

It runs just fine with everything else including the AC forums.

I've deleted and reinstalled the app but alas the problem persists.

Any ideas guys?

Alan.
Hi, haven't run into the issue ..
Have you checked for any updates?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I moved this to the Android Central Apps section of the Site Feedback forum for more specific traffic.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
This is the place where the techy people who run the place tend to check for issues, though. I can move it back if you'd like, but threads can also get buried more easily in general forums, since they get a lot more new threads.

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
This is the place where the techy people who run the place tend to check for issues, though. I can move it back if you'd like, but threads can also get buried more easily in general forums, since they get a lot more new threads.
If you think it's the best place, then leave it. Your knowledge here is far better than mine. Cheers.