Protector for back glass panel?

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Got my clear Slickwrap skin for the back glass only today, and just put it on. It doesn't look super right now (bubbles and smudges), but supposedly will look better when the spray dries out after 24 hours. We'll see.

Can you post a pic of it? I just purchased the matte clear skin myself but haven't yet received it. I believe slickwrap does have OOPS! Warranty in case you mess up.

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Can you post a pic of it? I just purchased the matte clear skin myself but haven't yet received it. I believe slickwrap does have OOPS! Warranty in case you mess up.

I'll try to remember to take pictures later. Now that it's "cured" it actually looks quite good, and I feel a lot better using the phone without a case.

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Just an update. It appears that the Slickwraps back glass protector was interfering with the camera's auto-focus. From time to time, I would have weird focus issues with the camera, where it would alternate in and out of focus in rapid succession for no reason. I Googled the issue and found an article or two about certain cases messing with the auto-focus. So I removed the Slickwraps protector and haven't had any focus issues since.

The camera wasn't unusable by any means, but certain angles would trigger the focus problems. Just something to consider.

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Order the Nilkin glass protector for the Pixel. It comes with a clear film protector for the glass back. It's absolutely perfect for the glass back and it doesn't affect the camera at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz