Qi-Infinity Fast Wireless Car Charger Dock

hparsons

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
We have the Qi-Infinity Fast Wireless Car Charger Dock in both our cars for our current Note 5 phones (my wife and I each have one). To charge the Note 5 in our case, the "arms" that hold the phones have to be the bottom-most setting.

Anyone know if the S8 Plus would fit in the charger/dock? Or if not, the actual dimensions of the phone (as opposed the screen size)?

I know that the screen size of the 8 Plus will be 6.2" (The Note 5 is 5.7") but because of the difference in the bezel configuration, that doesn't tell me how much bigger/smaller it would be.

hparsons

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Narrower won't be a problem on the charger, as the side clamps are adjustible and have a lot of travel. I'm concerned that the arm foot vertical adjustment may be too short.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
It is taller, but it should still work, hard to say without testing... you could always remove the charging dock take it into a Best Buy or Verizon store and see if it charges. If they won't let you use one of their chargers, just take a battery pack. If they think you are interested in buying I am sure they will let you test it.

hparsons

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Good idea, but I went ahead and ordered the S8+. If it doesn't quite line up, I'll see if the dock's arms can be modified. If not, I'll start shopping around...

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Sorry..... For some reason I looked for this thread on Friday and couldn't find it. Worked for me as well.

karmajack

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mads788