Question: s7 edge video play on tv?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'd stick with a name brand product. The Amazon Fire Stick will work, you do need wifi available the first time you pair the phone and the Amazon Fire Stick but after that you do not need an internet connection/wifi. The new one with the voice remote is $40 at bestbuy.
How can it work with no wifi and no internet? Is netflix one of the apps?

I have the Microsoft version. It connects well however Netflix is unwatchable due to poor video sound sync so I need a device with netflix on it.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Sorry for the late response. You do need internet the first use to pair the Amazon Fire Stick and your phone. After that you do not need accessible wifi. With the Fire Stick you go into settings>display & sound>enable screen mirroring. Then on your phone swipe down and select smart view (if you don't see smart view then tap the down arrow icon) and it should see your Fire Stick, select it and then your phone should mirror to the TV. You will then launch the NetFlix app on your phone. Here is a video (they go about locating the Smart view a different way) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcGQFnEA0aE