Quick capture

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
How many folks are using it at all? And those who use it how many use it exclusively instead of having a the icon on a homescreen?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I just enabled it. Definitely handy and even quicker than a home screen icon.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
If I had the Maxx I would use it quite a bit. Or swipe from the right on the lock screen. That's pretty quick too.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Mine has worked well almost every time. I like it..

The quick capture is turning your wrist twice w the phone in your hand to activate the camera. Can be done even when phone is sleeping

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

mblouir

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Mine has worked well almost every time. I like it..

The quick capture is turning your wrist twice w the phone in your hand to activate the camera. Can be done even when phone is sleeping

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app
Same here. Many reviewers of the Moto X said it was inconsistent, but like you I have not had any issues. Love the thing!

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I started using quick capture just when the phone was locked but now that I see how easy it is I use it any time I want to launch the camera

ulnek

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
does this shake thing awaken the phone screen or does it only work if the screen is already on? because i don't see the point of shaking it over clicking an icon if the screen is on.

mblouir

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
does this shake thing awaken the phone screen or does it only work if the screen is already on? because i don't see the point of shaking it over clicking an icon if the screen is on.
It works with the screen turned off and locked. I was using Twisty Launcher on my GNex before upgrading and was disappointed that it wasn't able to launch from a locked state. The new Droids & X will all launch from a locked screen, which is awesome.