Quick Charge compatible charger on Amazon?

David Rosen

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
hey everyone

does anyone know if there is a charger on amazon that will take advantage of the quick charge feature of the Note 4? I've tried every possible search combination and it keeps giving me chargers that seem to have been made originally for older phones, which I'd imagine don't make use of the feature... and of course the note 3 chargers that come up use the wide usb3.0 connector so they'd be no good either.

anyone?

thanks

David Rosen

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Thank you! That looks like it will do the trick. Am I correct in thinking that any microUSB to USB cable should work with this and give me the fast charging. It's the adapter itself that makes it fast right, the cable has nothing to do with it...

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Thank you! That looks like it will do the trick. Am I correct in thinking that any microUSB to USB cable should work with this and give me the fast charging. It's the adapter itself that makes it fast right, the cable has nothing to do with it...
Any quality cable should work

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
hey everyone

does anyone know if there is a charger on amazon that will take advantage of the quick charge feature of the Note 4? I've tried every possible search combination and it keeps giving me chargers that seem to have been made originally for older phones, which I'd imagine don't make use of the feature... and of course the note 3 chargers that come up use the wide usb3.0 connector so they'd be no good either.

anyone?

thanks
I was lucky enough to come across this link another AC Member posted. It's a good list of the current quick chargers available that are certified by Qualcomm
https://www.qualcomm.com/products/snapdragon/quick-charge

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!

andrewg13

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Not all USB cables will work with Quick Charge 2.0. I had a no name $4 cable that charged but did not activate fast charging. Got a $12 dollar Belkin cable and that worked. As someone else mentioned. A quality cable should be fine.

David Rosen

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
yep, i got that one. and a car one and another one too. back when i posted this there were like no models out there but now there's finally a bunch. hooray for fast chargers :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiviwin68