Random S6 Call issues

adammg84

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
When I answer a incoming call people can't hear me, but I can hear them perfect. It happens about 1 out of 3 calls, sometimes every other call. I usually end up having to hang up and call them and that works, but with in seconds of them answering I hear a long beep like someone holding down a number key. They can't hear it on their side, it's just my side, after about 3 seconds the beep goes away and everything's okay for rest of the call. Any ideas what's going on, it's really frustrating not just being able to answer the phone normally.

adammg84

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
I don't use Bluetooth or wired headsets. 99% of the time I'm using ear piece. If I remember correctly it's done it on speaker as well.

adammg84

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
AT&T. Wife has the same phone, same network and it's fine. Phone is only two months old, got it from Best Buy on Next plan. I haven't talked to AT&T yet. I figure there's a one year warranty, who would I contact if I needed a replacement device? I'm going to try a factory reset and see if it might be some 3rd party app.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Start with AT&T--sometimes the carrier will actually replace the phone for you, even past the initial 2 wk period. But if they say they can't or won't, then contact Samsung directly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts