Random Shutdowns

citiz

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I have the EH-17 build on my phone (rooted, purple CWM, you know the bells and whistles) anyways I have the wireless hack on my phone too and sometimes my phone randomly resets itself. Is this because of the hack? I changed the modem thinking that might be the problem, but it still does it.

Any suggestions to solve this issue?

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I have the EH-17 build on my phone (rooted, purple CWM, you know the bells and whistles) anyways I have the wireless hack on my phone too and sometimes my phone randomly resets itself. Is this because of the hack? I changed the modem thinking that might be the problem, but it still does it.

Any suggestions to solve this issue?

Not quite sure which mod you are talking about. AIO mod by chance? Wireless tethering? Either way, by the sounds of it, it isn't you or your phone. This is the unfortunate side affects of running a leak. This doesn't sound like an issue with your modem, maybe conflicts with the software. My recommendation would be to clear the app data or try reflashing your rom.

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I have the "EH-17" wireless hack.

Ah ok, I do not believe the wireless hack is causing the reboots. I am fairly certain what your seeing is the random reboot issue all of the leaks have been having. You can read about the reboot issue here EH17 Bug Thread - xda-developers. It looks like the EC05 version of that hack is pretty stable so you might want to go back to EC05 if you need the stability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csample32