Ready to go to ICS

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Ok I'm ready to move to ICS here is my current setup.. If someone has a link for instructions to go to ICS I'd appericate it

S-off: No
Rooted: Yes
Current Rom: CleamRom 1.7

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
LOL i know i know I will be going to venasaur by Team PkmN I still have tripidation over this flashing and s-off and everything else lol

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
LOL i know i know I will be going to venasaur by Team PkmN I still have tripidation over this flashing and s-off and everything else lol

Don't s-off. You can do pretty much everything with just unlocking the bootloader, except for going to ICS and flashing back to GB, but I doubt you'd want to do that.
Also, I wouldn't bother with leaked ICS when official is right around the bend. I'm also wondering how the OTA will react to leaked ICS.

Last edited:

woodyt74

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
...I wouldn't bother with leaked ICS when official is right around the bend. I'm also wondering how the OTA will react to leaked ICS.

Still drinking that "just around the bend" kool aid I see. :D We'll all be far around the bend by the time that gets here. ;)

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site

Whoa man...you're going from stock unrooted 3.5 to Pkmn ROM! Talk about 0-60!!

Follow the steps outlined by Mr. Smith and you'll have no trouble. The Pkmn ROM is good and Sense 4 is very nice (assuming you like Sense)...I'm guessing once you get used to it you won't want to go back and you'll be glad you rooted.

In my opinion it's always better to root then deny the OTA and see what Verizon has shoved into the update than it is to take the OTA and be stuck with a POS "update" (anyone remember the GB update for the original Inc? Then the 2 update to fix that update. Then the third update to fix the second update?)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp