Regular Note 20 better screen than the Ultra ?

AndroidPurity

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
I just got my device yesterday. The display is definitely less vivid which I unfortunately do not like. I compared it with my note 10 plus side by side as well as played same exact vidoes and note 10 plus display is much more vivid and colors pop as you mentioned. I just prefer the vivid colors and punchier display as prior Note Displays and phones. I really hope Samsung comes up with a fix/update and allows for a more vivid/punchier display option for those that desire. I may return this device before the 30 days if no fix soon. I see now what Unbox Therapy YouTube Channel was talking about. I think this maybe a bid deal for a lot of users. This could of been a almost perfect phone...

Thanks for your feedback! A lot of people who have gotten their phones in are not reporting my indications when I started this thread were correct. Unfortunately....

The XDA thread here https://forum.xda-developers.com/ga...o/note-20-ultra-vivid-bright-note-20-t4144727 has lots of people posting pictures for comparison. Check it out.

It's definitely a disappointment that Samsung did this. Like I have said it seems to be software. So if enough people complain and we can get news places to write about this (Android Central, Android Authority, Android Police, ect) then maybe Samsung will take notice and make an update to increase the manual brightness and increase the vividness of the vivid display mode.

AndroidPurity

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
Looks good to me just as good as my note 10 plus was. Enjoying this device better than the 10 plus. I like the size better easier to handle.

Please post pictures. No one who claims their Note 20 Ultra is the same or better vividness as their previous Samsung has posted any comparison pictures. If you don't have a 3rd phone, then if possible use the phone from someone you live with. Those of us experiencing this would appreciate it.