Remap Buttons App?

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I know there are some apps in Play that remap the Bixby/power button, but I think they're all left over from when that was an issue not solvable in the phone settings. They seem to do what we can already do now without an app.

Is there an app that allows for more elaborate customization beyond press, double press, and long press? I have a a particular app I'd like to fire up this way, but I don't want to lose my current camera/power double press/long press setup. Something that would add a triple press, maybe?

Let me know if I missed one in Play, or maybe someone on XDA has made one?

Thanks.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I don't see buttons as a trigger option in routines setup. Even searched for "button," "power," "volume."

Am I missing something?

It's called "button action" and it's right at the bottom of the "if" list. Just above s-pen.

EDIT: just double checked and it's from the routines+ good lock module, so you'd need that, too. Sorry about that.

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
It's called "button action" and it's right at the bottom of the "if" list. Just above s-pen.

EDIT: just double checked and it's from the routines+ good lock module, so you'd need that, too. Sorry about that.

Thanks. I already use Good Lock so I'll give it a try. I did install an app from Play that does what I want, but better to get it (somewhat) natively.

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site