Replacement battery covers to provide grip?

genlyai

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
So I'm not the kind of guy who likes to put a bulky cover on his phone, but I am interested in adding a little bit of grippiness to Samsung's plastic.

I see that there are replacement battery covers available, though. Does anyone know of one of those (or another solution that doesn't add too much bulk) that can make the phone easier to hold?

Thanks for any help!

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
So I'm not the kind of guy who likes to put a bulky cover on his phone, but I am interested in adding a little bit of grippiness to Samsung's plastic.

I see that there are replacement battery covers available, though. Does anyone know of one of those (or another solution that doesn't add too much bulk) that can make the phone easier to hold?

Thanks for any help!

Galaxy Note II

I like the cruzerlite "persona" cases as they add very little bulk but are matte finished and feel nice and grippy in my hand....the "androidified" cases are different and more slick however the sides are ridged so that helps with the grip....

genlyai

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Galaxy Note II

I e the cruzerlite "persona" cases as they add very little bulk but are matte finished and feel nice and grippy in my hand....the "androidified" cases are different and more slick however the sides are ridged so that helps with the grip....

Thanks, I might check those out if I can find them in a store. In terms of cases, I do have the flip cover case coming from the registration offer Samsung had a few days ago, so I was kind of hoping to find something super sleek to compare it to.

Nightscape

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Not a battery cover but the elago g6 slim fit case in "soft touch" adds much more grip compared to the slippery plastic. I have one in indigo blue and like it a lot. It doesn't add any bulk to it at all.

You might also want to look into the ringke slim case or the spigen slim. I went with the elago because I have a white note2 and the indigo blue complements the white very nicely.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Along the same lines, has anyone come across something to adhere to an existing case to make it have more grip? I have the Surface case, which I like, but it is a bit slick. I keep mine in a holster so how it attaches is important too.

Sorry for the slight thread hi-jack here, but it's along the same subject.