Requesting link to Hasoon's AIO One toolkit.

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi. I am wondering if anyone might be able to provide a link to Hasoon 2000's All in one toolkit for the Htc one. I have done a search and come up empty. I was going to use Wizzrah's kit but my laptop is 32 bit system. Thanks.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah sorry bout that. Working on the 32bit one but I haven't had time to do it. Btw hasoon2000 was banned I think because his toolkits used adf.ly links to profit.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I am still having a problem unlocking my boot loader with hasoon's l kit. I have been following his instructions on his YouTube tutorial. When I went to copy and paste the unlock code.bin in the data folder as instructed, it would not paste. So I went through the toolkit again and this time it would not paste my token on the HTC.dev site. I am getting so frustrated. Does anyone have any ideas? I was hoping upstreammiami might be able to help as I know he roots phone remotely but I do not know how to contact him other than through hangouts. Thanks.

Sent from my One X using AC Forums mobile app

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I am still having a problem unlocking my boot loader with hasoon's l kit. I have been following his instructions on his YouTube tutorial. When I went to copy and paste the unlock code.bin in the data folder as instructed, it would not paste. So I went through the toolkit again and this time it would not paste my token on the HTC.dev site. I am getting so frustrated. Does anyone have any ideas? I was hoping upstreammiami might be able to help as I know he roots phone remotely but I do not know how to contact him other than through hangouts. Thanks.

Do all this stuff manually then. I'm having trouble compiling the 32bit version of my toolkit :(

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I can copy it alright but it will not paste. A different menu come up. Will give it another try tomorrow.

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Well I finally managed to get my bootloader unlocked and flashed twrp 2.6.0.1 through Hasoon's toolkit. For some reason SuperSu did not get pushed. When I hit perm root I get a message that I need to flash a back up. Did I miss something and do I have to flash a superSu.zip that I download? I know I had problem with my one x evita and I do not want to improperly install anything this time. Thanks in advance.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Well I finally managed to get my bootloader unlocked and flashed twrp 2.6.0.1 through Hasoon's toolkit. For some reason SuperSu did not get pushed. When I hit perm root I get a message that I need to flash a back up. Did I miss something and do I have to flash a superSu.zip that I download? I know I had problem with my one x evita and I do not want to improperly install anything this time. Thanks in advance.

Did my toolkit work or still no luck?

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I had not tried yours,yet as I managed to get hasoons working for me. I am still having a problem getting SuperSu installed. I tried installing it through twrp, but when I go into recovery and install, it is not listed there. I am baffelled. Is it possible to use your toolkit even though I started on another? Thanks
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I had not tried yours,yet as I managed to get hasoons working for me. I am still having a problem getting SuperSu installed. I tried installing it through twrp, but when I go into recovery and install, it is not listed there. I am baffelled. Is it possible to use your toolkit even though I started on another? Thanks
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

You should be fine.