Returning Droid Eris For Incrediable

hiltitech#CB

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Sorry if this has been answered but I have 2.1 leaked. Is there a way to go back to 1.5 or is it going to be an issue if I return it with 2.1 on it. Help Please. Cant wait for the Incredible.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately, as far as I know, there is still no way to go back to 1.5 from a leaked, non-rooted 2.1 Eris install. You'll just have to return it as is and take your chances.

mhamann

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure it'll matter that much.
A) there's probably no way the Verizon reps at the store will know what you've done. 1.5 and 2.1 *look* pretty similar.
B) There were Eris users who got a 2.1 OTA by mistake (or at least rumors of such). Who's to say that wasn't you??

I'm planning on attempting to return or trade-in my Eris that I bought in February for an Incredible on the basis that I "would've waited if I'd known..." (or some other such argument). If it works, I'll get an Incredible for $200ish. If not, I'll get one for $500. I'm just tired of the laggy experience on the Eris, even with 2.1. Grrr....

Adrian#AC

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure it'll matter that much.
A) there's probably no way the Verizon reps at the store will know what you've done. 1.5 and 2.1 *look* pretty similar.
B) There were Eris users who got a 2.1 OTA by mistake (or at least rumors of such). Who's to say that wasn't you??

I'm planning on attempting to return or trade-in my Eris that I bought in February for an Incredible on the basis that I "would've waited if I'd known..." (or some other such argument). If it works, I'll get an Incredible for $200ish. If not, I'll get one for $500. I'm just tired of the laggy experience on the Eris, even with 2.1. Grrr....

Double grrr. I love it, but man it can be laggy and unresponsive sometimes.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noniegreer74