[ROM 10-3-12]GingerDX JB UI on CM7+Sense2/3 lockscreen

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
@Above comment, No. It gives you the complete JB status bar, just not notification expansion.

@Everyone else. V30 failed to boot. 31b was just released. I'll make 5 attempts to port.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

hapworth

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey All,

Trying to download this ROM but all of the Dropbox links say stuff got removed. Does this mean an update is coming soon or can someone reupload this? Thanks!

-h

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Ahhh. I'll see what I can do. Hopefully someone has a mirror, as I don't think I have it anymore. I plan on attempting to update iCYSNAP, and an extended finale was just released. Framework files was changed, so hopefully I can get it going :)

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4 Beta

kingseanrocks

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Yeah i was going ask for a link but someone beat me too it this rom looks interesting i would like to try it

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

hapworth

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Anything you can do will be awesome! I've been using Mirage, and recently updated to the latest one... but everything seems to slow down up to a point. Wanted to give your ROM a shot!

Also, not related to this thread, but will iCYSNAP work on the Optimus V?

Thanks!
-h

Ahhh. I'll see what I can do. Hopefully someone has a mirror, as I don't think I have it anymore. I plan on attempting to update iCYSNAP, and an extended finale was just released. Framework files was changed, so hopefully I can get it going :)

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4 Beta

hapworth

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
So, until I can resolve my charging issues on iCYSNAP, any chance anyone has the last GingerDX release lying around? Would love to give it a shot!

Thanks!
-h