[ROM]3.30.11 Clean Continuum DL17

zombiebot

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
What update.zip file are people looking for? Is it CWM?

Correct. The Dropbox links to the update.zip for CWM and the browser.zip both seem to be broken. I got around my initial problem and used the update.zip that was in the Fascinate forums. It seems to be working so far. The browser.zip, however, I cannot find.

tramai

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
EDIT: Answered my own question.

New one though: What is the DL09 file in your Odin tut? Am I supposed to just be using CMW_Recovery_Test4? That's all that shows up when I go into it.

EDIT2: I guess I need update.zip to even install it? So lost... also my phone is currently hanging on the samsung logo.... making me very nervous.

Edit3: phone was bricked for about an hour... luckily got it fixed lol. No more of that until I learn what to do I guess

Last edited:

imnuts

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Here is an updated DL17 Clean ROM to go with the new CWM that I just posted. It uses edify scripting to flash the ROM rather than amend. I also put the browser fix in and Reboot Options should also be included with this as well.

Download Here

bdanders

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm having some trouble getting this to work properly. I can get the CWM 3.2 to load fine and the edify version of the ROM seems to install fine, but on reboot the phone goes right back to stock recovery. Trying to do a factory reset from recovery freezes on "formatting /sdcard/.android_secure...". Pulling the battery just sends it back to stock recovery. Restoring my nandroid isn't working either.