ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jk16w

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Alpha 9 seems to break PDAnet tethering, when boot the phone it recognizes the phone, when Android is loaded it breaks the connection to PDAnet.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
You can try thekraven's kernels. He's got a test kernel for download. I would be interested in the results.

Note that if the info on that xda thread is accurate, we should have a real ics kernel this week.

Real ics kernel would be awesome. Would you be the builder or are all the geniuses teaming up

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah i second the charging thing, my friend who also has a OV tryed this non usb charger and it worked and on a7 it didnt work for me :O Sorry if this post was unnecessary

bregga

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
home buttton not working for me can anyone post the generic.kl that i can push over or a zip fix I am not really good with adb but can usually get it to go after awhile. Or maybe pm me with help on editing the generic.kl I am using quattrimus-vm670-cm9-alpha9.zip. any help would be appreciated and before you say search the threads i have been and only 1 person said he edited his because his did not work either.

robwalters72

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
home buttton not working for me can anyone post the generic.kl that i can push over or a zip fix I am not really good with adb but can usually get it to go after awhile. Or maybe pm me with help on editing the generic.kl I am using quattrimus-vm670-cm9-alpha9.zip. any help would be appreciated and before you say search the threads i have been and only 1 person said he edited his because his did not work either.

Do you have the optimus S or the optimus V?

I saw a possible fix from another user who said he popped the battery out and then held down the power button for 30 seconds then put the battery back and rebooted. He said this fixed it for him.

If not, maybe reflash with a full wipe.

Rob

Wolfay

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had any good battery life with this? I have been playing around non-stop with this beautiful ROM since I got it, so it runs down pretty quick for me. But I want to know from everyone else, what's your average uptime?

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
You can try thekraven's kernels. He's got a test kernel for download. I would be interested in the results.

Note that if the info on that xda thread is accurate, we should have a real ics kernel this week.

will try the test kernel tomorrow,getting late and work comes early. post some info on how it functions in the afternoon tomorrow.

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
So did anyone else have trouble with MMS from the stock messaging app in Alpha9 AOKP? I tried it and it wouldn't work, so I applied the apns-conf.xml fix to the ROM just like before and now it is working again from the stock messaging app.

If anyone else wants it, here's the ROM with the fix applied and tested working. Just flash as you would the original AOKP Alpha9 ROM and enjoy.

quattrimus-vm670-aokp-alpha9-MMS-Fix.zip

MD5: 7b1e8a85e3055a54c6f119e443895d3f

Rob

Rob your my hero!!!! I was gonna ask u to do to it but I didn't wanna bother u.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Badboytoast

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
will try the test kernel tomorrow,getting late and work comes early. post some info on how it functions in the afternoon tomorrow.

If someone will link which specific kernel I need to download ill giver it a shot

There are about 5 different kernels and I want to make sure :p

EDIT: Forgot I actually need a fully functional phone tomorrow... forgot it was turning into monday :/

firecrotch666

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
TDM I found two problems,
Now, I'm not sure if it's my SD card, or the ROM, but it seems to always happen with this exact ROM, so I think it should get some attention. The SD card corrupts itself, and the only way to fix is to format it. It's happened three times already with this ROM.
Second: After a few days, it gets so unstable I can't even open my SMS app without it FC, force reboot.

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
TDM I found two problems,
Now, I'm not sure if it's my SD card, or the ROM, but it seems to always happen with this exact ROM, so I think it should get some attention. The SD card corrupts itself, and the only way to fix is to format it. It's happened three times already with this ROM.
Second: After a few days, it gets so unstable I can't even open my SMS app without it FC, force reboot.

is this on AOKP or CM9?

Status
Not open for further replies.