ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey TDM can you add the CM9 Music app in the next CM9 build, that would make it a less unofficial.:D

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
So I heard great things about ZVD radio. What is that? Is it ever gonna be used in this ROM!?

Please..... Stop posting in Cold as Ice's thread. You guys are turning that into this thread......

The only radios Optimus Vs have are ZV5 and ZV9. ZVD, ZVH, ZVJ are Sprint.
Like he said. Radios.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
@TMD. Is today's/tomorrow's update going to have the camera fix? Or will we have to wait till the end of the week? Or next week? Next month? Or never?
Dont wanna rush you, just curious and confused ':)

glarepate

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Dang, I missed that part.

No I haven't tried Alpha 7 yet. I'll download it and see if it works for me. Meanwhile, I am going to have to sit out this rom until there is a way to move apps to compensate for the tiny space on the Optimus V.

Thanks for the help, sorry for not having read more carefully.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

No worries. I'm far from an expert at this and we are also aiming at a moving target. :D

Reactions: bornagainpenguin

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Should be Just fine. Life I said only problem I've had with it is when I move it to external. Haven't tried it with CM9, but I'm guessing same sorry add the others I used it with. Dictionary starts acting really stupid

It was a no go. Swype is installed but not able to activate or use as a keyboard. I'm allowed the option of "checking" SWYPE in the language and input settings, but I don't know how to select with in a text field like the backside or default OS where you just long press within the field. I'm not trying to report a bug, I'm just curious if there's a step I'm not doing properly within the ICS rom as a whole. I check the swype, and then go to my SMS app and it's still the android keyboard because the long pressing within the text field doesn't do it. There isn't anything popping up in my notifications asking to enable SWYPE or anything either like someone said there should be. And then when I go back into the settings part the SWYPE box is unchecked again. Please don't think I'm posting a bug, just curious if anyone else has a solution or maybe the same problem and what I could do to fix it. Maybe I could do a dirty install over one of the older alpha's,

youarepoop

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Flashed 9 last night. Today at work, listening to podcasts through headphones, everytime I get a notification, the audio goes through the phones speaker for the duration of the notification.

youarepoop

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
It was a no go. Swype is installed but not able to activate or use as a keyboard. I'm allowed the option of "checking" SWYPE in the language and input settings, but I don't know how to select with in a text field like the backside or default OS where you just long press within the field. I'm not trying to report a bug, I'm just curious if there's a step I'm not doing properly within the ICS rom as a whole. I check the swype, and then go to my SMS app and it's still the android keyboard because the long pressing within the text field doesn't do it. There isn't anything popping up in my notifications asking to enable SWYPE or anything either like someone said there should be. And then when I go back into the settings part the SWYPE box is unchecked again. Please don't think I'm posting a bug, just curious if anyone else has a solution or maybe the same problem and what I could do to fix it. Maybe I could do a dirty install over one of the older alpha's,
Took me a while to realize the IME switcher in notification bar setting I disabled was for switching keyboards. No longer is it a long press to bring up the menu, but is selecting IME switchers from the notifcation bar. Perhaps you disabled the setting as I had mistakenly done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia