ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Sorry about the tapatalk link. I thought it would be ok

I got a 50 point punishment for posting an apk for a free app from a legal site. I think a warning would have been more reasonable. Oh well continue on with the quatromus
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

72 hours on my battery before it ran out (72.5 actually). Never off, installed and uninstalled a few apps, light to medium usage. Not bad at all.
Alpha-7, of course.

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm using taptalk and it's pretty dope. I like it hahah
@tdm no need to move it to xda. I love this app. :)

jayleekay

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site

tdm. I know it's been a few days since you asked, but I tested making a Bluetooth call today and it didn't really work. First call we couldn't hear each other no sound, second time her voice was quiet but crazy static and she could only hear static when I talked, and the 3rd time no sound again. Just wanted to share.

Reactions: tdm

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

Well, new week and new projects.

I've got the Grand Unified Kernel Project going. This is a pedigreed kernel with all the commit history. I took it from codeaurora because they still have the Froyo kernel sources up. Then I added in the VM670 and LS670 code drops and fixed it up. Turns out the only difference between the two phones really is the button mapping. I suspected this was the case but I had to be sure. Now I'm in the process of picking through Drew's GingerKernel changes and adding ip6tables support to make netd happy in ICS. This will likely be the last piece for the bandwidth stats and might possibly improve 3G/MMS stuff. We'll see.

Also found a Qualcomm camera repo on codeaurora. I'm trying to get it building to see how much functionality they have working.

So maybe, just maybe, we might have a beta in the next week or so! :)

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I'm using taptalk and it's pretty dope. I like it hahah
@tdm no need to move it to xda. I love this app. :)

Then you will love version 2 that's on the way. Its much faster and packed with more extras and a new look.
43541cb6-ce49-d9fe.jpg

43541cb6-ce5e-95c3.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member