SeigaGen

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:
Reactions: dmmarck

cyberdalek

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I guess once it becomes "official" it will change. I really like that boot animation.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Vanilla Ice

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I flashed this ROM right after it was announced last night. 100% no Problems/Bugs and battery life is freaking amazing.
488166fe-1550-8411.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lpt2569

hyminameisderek

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Other then the obvious, like it being unofficially official. What's the difference between this and skank? Isn't skank compiled from the changes anyway?

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Other then the obvious, like it being unofficially official. What's the difference between this and skank? Isn't skank compiled from the changes anyway?

Basically yeah.. euroskank's nightlies are compiled from CM10 source nightly with work bits of work from him to squash bugs and stuff. I personally would prefer to stick with his ROMs if you are a fan of CM10.. since this was just one lone preview from the official guys.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Basically yeah.. euroskank's nightlies are compiled from CM10 source nightly with work bits of work from him to squash bugs and stuff. I personally would prefer to stick with his ROMs if you are a fan of CM10.. since this was just one lone preview from the official guys.

This. Skank does great work in ensuring stability and usefulness.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

hyminameisderek

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
This. Skank does great work in ensuring stability and usefulness.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I'm sticking with skank until cm starts official nightlies I think. I'll admit I'm an update addict. I decided to update when I was at a concert last night, not a good idea. I was going to dirty flash but i wasn't paying attention and did a factory reset. Needless to say I didn't back up messages or anything lol

Empty Hand

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Brint Kriebel (CM Toro developer who posted the first unofficial official CM10 rom) just posted this update on G+. Happy with AOKP, but may check it out for the theme support. Enjoy!

Since I'll be out of town for the rest of the weekend, I just did a fresh build using current CM10 sources. This is mostly so I have a fresh build to run for the weekend, but I might as well let it into the wild as well :)

The build should have Theme support and a few other tweaks that have been added in the last few days. Same rules as before apply; no promises made... Enjoy, and have a great weekend!

http://dropbox.bekit.net/Android/toro/cm/cm-10-20120727-UNOFFICIAL-toro.zip - 2300a0f005f12d4c617554a520ab4066

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootje