[ROM] ApeX V2.0.0 Beta (5/3/2011)

lovo

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
i cant flash it =/

i was on 1.4 i run the right sbf go back to stock re root use droid x recovery and tried droid 2 recovery go back into clockwork ive tried flashing kernel updat apex part 1 reboot it lights up with m logo and turns off keeps turning off and on tried flashing part 1 then kernel then boot still nothing tried tried kernel part 1 and part 2 tried flashing back to my 1.4 then just flashin over the updates no go like what do i do???

djdominus

May 6, 2011
Visit site
i was on 1.4 i run the right sbf go back to stock re root use droid x recovery and tried droid 2 recovery go back into clockwork ive tried flashing kernel updat apex part 1 reboot it lights up with m logo and turns off keeps turning off and on tried flashing part 1 then kernel then boot still nothing tried tried kernel part 1 and part 2 tried flashing back to my 1.4 then just flashin over the updates no go like what do i do???

Did you do a factory reset and wipe the cache?

ndwatkins

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
anybody know how to get the Blur camera back with this ROM?

That's the AOSP camera. To get the Blur camera (and gallery) back, download the zip in the OP, Removed Blur Apps. MAKE SURE TO EXTRACT IT. Inside, there are 2 apks, Blurcamera and MediaGallery. Make a folder on the root of your SD card and call it 'restore' (no quotes).

Copy those 2 apks into it. This way when you're in the Blur camera you will be able to see the pictures you've taken in the lower left corner, otherwise, if you don't include Media Gallery, it will say, 'Media Gallery not installed.' Your choice :)

Next, go into Terminal Emulator. Type 'su' and hit enter. Then type 'restoreblur' and hit enter again. It will ask you if you're sure you want to restore the applications you put in the folder. Type 1, hit enter. Your phone will reboot, and you should have what you need!

Hope this helps :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Lancer033

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Not a lot of movement on this lately...any word on moving out of Beta or an easier install method?

I would assume they're waiting on a final version of the Kernal to come out before they keep working. I'll bet we see updates on this and Liberty GB shortly after the official GB update hits.

dahlheim

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
that's good to hear. good things requiring waiting and all. just hoping fab doesn't give up on the X totally until completing apex 2. still on 1.3.1 here, working too well to want to update it, but a gb kernel apex will make me switch (and donate, of course).

NJ Valid#AC

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I love this build thank you. My first day on it after calibrating my battery I had 20 he's of battery life with constant use. Now I'm at about 14 or 15. Still a great improvement. Keep up the great work bud.

On ApeX V2.0.0 Beta

PortareAF

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I love this build thank you. My first day on it after calibrating my battery I had 20 he's of battery life with constant use. Now I'm at about 14 or 15. Still a great improvement. Keep up the great work bud.

On ApeX V2.0.0 Beta

How did you calibratie your battery, never heard of that.

dahlheim

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Don't see that app in there any chance you have the apk to sideload?

Also anyone got a fix for Netflix, can't get mine to play on apex.

Yes, I downloaded an apk of Netflix with the device detection reportedly disabled and Netflix at least appears to be running. Got it from the general DX forum.

I am running 1.3.1