[ROM] ApeX V2.0.0 Release Candidate (RC2) (6/11/2011)

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I dont like how fast it is. It feels synthetically fast because frames were cut/skipped from the animations..

droidxixis

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
All roms are blazing fast when you first install them, add all your apps and load your ram w/ usage, then see if its "blazing fast".

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

No, all ROMs aren't blazing fast when you first install them. How 'bout you not assume I'm a noob and don't know what I'm talking about... This rom *IS* blazing fast. Not sure what your problem is, but ya might wanna pull the stick out buddy.

droidxixis

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
All roms are blazing fast when you first install them, add all your apps and load your ram w/ usage, then see if its "blazing fast".

Nevermind...just looked at your profile. A state employee in California. Tells me everything I need to know.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
No, all ROMs aren't blazing fast when you first install them. How 'bout you not assume I'm a noob and don't know what I'm talking about... This rom *IS* blazing fast. Not sure what your problem is, but ya might wanna pull the stick out buddy.

Stock quadrant scores?

Sithlrdvad

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
@Jedi:

Bro this ROM its fast due to the Super Launcher. Not the ROM itself. Fab got it from a old Nexus ROM he used to use. ApeX seems more stable and responsive just like before. But like I said this launcher it is fast man. Give it a try. I been doing a lot of heavy use just to prove that theory.
But them again I'm running the imoseyon tweaks, the supercharged scritp and I customize my Sysctl support options thanks to imoseyon.
also since you like Cyanogen like ROMS give SSX a shot. Everything works including the camera button on the side. It runs on 2int.

Anyhow man keep riding that bike!!!

Reactions: JkdJedi

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
@Jedi:

Bro this ROM its fast due to the Super Launcher. Not the ROM itself. Fab got it from a old Nexus ROM he used to use. ApeX seems more stable and responsive just like before. But like I said this launcher it is fast man. Give it a try. I been doing a lot of heavy use just to prove that theory.
But them again I'm running the imoseyon tweaks, the supercharged scritp and I customize my Sysctl support options thanks to imoseyon.
also since you like Cyanogen like ROMS give SSX a shot. Everything works including the camera button on the side. It runs on 2int.

Anyhow man keep riding that bike!!!

I'll try em both, thanks LrdVader.

phigity

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
No but One major issue for me is trying to send a photo through Mms messaging doesn't work.

Im having the same issue. Ive flashed both the blur camera and gallery and cant attach a pic to stock messaging or handcent. Only thing i can do is attach to an email. Any ideas?

Sithlrdvad

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Im having the same issue. Ive flashed both the blur camera and gallery and cant attach a pic to stock messaging or handcent. Only thing i can do is attach to an email. Any ideas?

Are you guys running the latest update RC3?

I am not having that problem using the stock texting messaging application...

Sithlrdvad

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Actually I'm on RC 3, and can't receive MMS video messages. It will play the audio, but not the video.
Have you had that problem?

Nope.

Just tested it right now with a 30sec video sent from the Inc2's wife and audio and video playing.

Let Fab know on Twitter, he is actually going to work on some issues with the market tonight.

phigity

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Are you guys running the latest update RC3?

I am not having that problem using the stock texting messaging application...

Upgraded to RC3 and pic messages work again. But now facebook and quickclock are showing incompatible with my device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332