[ROM] ApeX V2.0.0 Release Candidate (RC2) (6/11/2011)

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I have not been able to install the new android app market since i started using the apex. Why?

There's a market patch here somewhere in this thread that will work, I've used it with success.
http://db.tt/Y7x7lj2
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: mbartolo

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I'm starting to see randomly that my cell signal will completely drop, I can't text, make calls, use data until I reset the phone. This usually happens after a few days of uptime, I'll wake up and only see the signal bars, no 3G/1X or anything.. I have to power off and back on.

anyone else notice this?

jldeitch

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had problems with YouTube on Apex 2.0 RC2? I keep getting FCs every time I try to run it. Any hints/help/guidance appreciated.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had problems with YouTube on Apex 2.0 RC2? I keep getting FCs every time I try to run it. Any hints/help/guidance appreciated.

Erase YouTube data in application settings. If that doesn't work then just delete the app and reload from Market.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Klempenski

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Off the current thread topic, but is there any way of getting the google search widget from that REVOlution theme ported over to CM7? I found the .apk in the zip but not sure if i can just install that on another ROM. Sorry for the nOOb question.

Sithlrdvad

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Last know update from Fabolous @rootzwiki:

"As soon as I finish unpacking all my stuff at the new place. Hopefully I can finish that by the weekend and I can get those two big bugs fixed, with the BT taking precedence over the ringtones.

Then I'm going to look into the supercharger script, reboot menu, and of course, toolbox

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk"

8/09/2011

Sithlrdvad

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok this is going to sound painful but it will give you the new radio and new kernel:

BUT DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISTAKES OR PROBLEMS ETC, ETC.

GO back to Froyo, rooted,
Install .602 update by P3 (both part one and 2) no mounted system whatever needed, I did wipe everything however (Follow the instructions on this 1st post by P3 http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/...rbread-update-4-5-602-rooted-ready-stock.html
After you have .602 up and running go to Bootstrap, wipe data again and dalvik
Flash ApeX RC2, 1st boot will take longer than usual (I actually had to pull my battery)
Once you reboot and set up your Google account you will be running:
ApeX RC2
GB .596
New Kernel
New Radio .13

I did it, it works, no problem.

Sithlrdvad

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Latest from Fab:

"Almost done unpacking, gonna finish it tomorrow night. I will look into updating Apex for .602 this weekend. MUST SQUASH BT BUG."

gymelsmythe

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I just flashed Apex 2.0 over from Liberty GB......All I can say Is wow!!! I like Liberty and all its options,but this Apex Rom is BLAZING....I haven't even got to tweaking yet, and so far no problems.. I hope Fab has the final build in the works, with a toolbox maybe? Very impressed! Good look Fab!!:)

gymelsmythe

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Just flashed this 2 days ago. Brilliant. Thanx bigxie! I had Liberty GB, it was cool...But i like how smooth and Snappy this RoM is.....It's like having a brand new phone! Good look!

droidxixis

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Apex has been the most dependable ROM for me, and I've tried just about all of them. Just flashed the .602 version a few hours ago. So far, so good. Can't wait for it to get final (toolbox and other goodies).