[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

SuperMarioVT

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi All, I have been using BB (Bugless Beast) pretty much from day one since the Jelly Bean leaks..So I am in the mood to try something different and I would like to give CM10 a try. However there are so many threads here, XDA and Rootzwiki on CM10 that I dont even know where to start.. can someone point me in the right direction? I am looking for a version of CM10 that provides stability and good battery life.

Thanks for your help

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Hi All, I have been using BB (Bugless Beast) pretty much from day one since the Jelly Bean leaks..So I am in the mood to try something different and I would like to give CM10 a try. However there are so many threads here, XDA and Rootzwiki on CM10 that I dont even know where to start.. can someone point me in the right direction? I am looking for a version of CM10 that provides stability and good battery life.

Thanks for your help
The Original Post has links to the latest build of this great ROM. Its solid "as is" no tweaks needed.

Picked from a Tapatalk tree.

ohiomoto

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
I would start here (or Codename Android/CNA) JellyBro is a solid build. I actually prefer CNA builds but I've used Euroshank in the past and it's a solid ROM. Those are my two favorites, but I've never used AOKP or BB.

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Wanted to ask my CM buddies on 4g, is this acceptable speed? I just now got 4g in my area and I am TOTALLY STOKED!!!
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/20/yve8ureh.jpg

How's this for comparison?
g47jV.jpg

Attachments

• g47jV.jpg
    g47jV.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 54

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Good Morning..(drink coffee before posting anything...drink coffee before posting anything...drink coffee before posting anything...)

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
What changed in the trebuchet?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The number of icons and application icon at the dock. It was taken out. Found that anything over 7 icons some would disappear.
yzu3emyb.jpg

Seems like instead of fixing it he just omitted that altogether.
(Like the center clock when it was breaking the widget calendar/ clock shortcut)

Froojr

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
The number of icons and application icon at the dock. It was taken out. Found that anything over 7 icons some would disappear.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/25/yzu3emyb.jpg
(Like the center clock when it was breaking the widget calendar/ clock shortcut)

I sure hope those come back soon. I really hope the launcher isn't perma-lame now.

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/25/yzu3emyb.jpg

Hopefully he fixes that since not everyone uses apex or nova for launchers.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174