[ROM] CM7-TG-Reloaded (Final: 03-25)

doggscube

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a problem going back to this rom.

I moved to Minimal Triumph ([ROM] Minimal Triumph v1.0.7 update: 3/22 - Android Forums) because every version of TG Reloaded would stop waking up, and I'd have to pull the battery. I since saw advice not to use Titanium Backup to restore apps with a fresh install.

So I tried going back to the 3-25 version and using the 8-28 new talk version of gapps. I double checked the md5 sums. Now when I do a wipe data, wipe Dalvik cache, format /system, I flash the rom and gapps in order as I've always done. When I reboot the phone, it goes straight to the home screen, no market, nothing from gapps. It doesn't go to the initial setup screen.

Any advice? Particularly, anything new to try in CWR? It's version 5.0.2.6 if that helps/is important.

Thanks.

crickie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Not to interrupt here but...I have 2 great apps on my phone that do a better job than TB. System Control Panel Pro which will archive your apps on the sd card so they can be reinstalled if needed using a file, app manager that SCPP uses as a depository. Your file manager can access it without root. ROM Toolbox is another good app for backups & maintenance issues. It does require root. Both are "solid performers". And both don't take up much space on a low memory phone. Nice.

Catumaros

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Ok. I'm new to this stuff. I have a optimus v and a triumph, both of which I would like to return to stock, but I can't get the stock roms to install. Can anyone help with this?

crickie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Question is... why go back to stock? are you selling them? a custom rom has many benefits that stock doesn't. outside devs tend to take more time & pride in the quality of their work. Google & the networks have definitive deadlines they have to meet to get products to market. ready or not. So things get rushed and sometimes quality gets sacrificed. if you're selling them, then you can return them back to stock, but you have to do it from within the recovery. Find the info on the OV under Optimus Rooting, ROMS & Hacks. You can find info on the MT here or try YouTube video. but be careful and do the research thoroughly as you can brick the phone if it's not done correctly. Good Luck.

crickie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I just loaded this rom on my new Moto and I LOVE IT! Nice work Whyzor & everybody who contributed. Working with the MT is very different than the OV, but I am looking forward to future dev of this phone, especially as it goes down in price. Great work and thanks again! :D

mcherry82

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Iam trying to download the link but mediafire isn't working. Can I have a mirror link.or private link please,please. Dropbox or anything will be fine. Thanku

Whyzor

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Iam trying to download the link but mediafire isn't working. Can I have a mirror link.or private link please,please. Dropbox or anything will be fine. Thanku

Just checked link, it's working. Sometimes mediafire is down (rare). or more commonly it's your computer or browser that's not working with mediafire, try switching browsers.

triumphme

May 19, 2012
Visit site
You can get to it with skyfire on the triumph and it will be under downloads I emailed a link to.myself if you need the link to the download let me knlw

Sent from my Triumph using Android Central Forums