[ROM-CM9]Paranoid Android Tablet UI~August 15th,2012 MIC FIXED

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I minimized the ringtones selection by ALOT, do you have them selected?

The status bar is like that because of the DPI. If you change to MDPI, everything will centered. :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I actually do have a ringtone selected. It only happened the first time

And about the offset, I was playing with the hybrid settings in the paranoid menu and I made everything MDPI thanks c: this is the first time using another rom besides mirage as my daily. Tbh.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I loved it :)
Only prob was when I changed dpi to 80 I got status bar (yay) but when I unlock my phone keeps rebooting

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM-CM9]Paranoid Android Tablet UI~August 15th,2012 MIC FIXE

System DPI.

So you can confirm MMS? :D

And is your keyboard working properly?

I confirm MMS receiving :DD I'm trying mms sending. It's taking a while to send tbh, if it's sending at all.
Default android keyboard working great. Swiftkey, not so much. Keep getting Trial ended error message and prediction isn't working.

There's one problem I can't fix :/ (look at the attached image)
EDIT: MMS not sending :( and you should add a 'how to get bottom status bar' to OP

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site

DPI issues. :(

Our phone is so tiny, reasons why it don't work xD

MMS takes forever to send on ICS.

I can live with DPI issues. but MMS still says 'sending'. ICS is slow at sending mms but I doubt it takes an hour xD

bokoxthexchocobo

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Just flashed this and now messing with it.This rom is awesome! Please never stop working on this, its very pleasing to my eyes and my fingers, lol.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Follow the instructions at boot. I recommend disabling Hybrid Mode until you change the DPI of keyboard. You have the schroll from

Download Running All

To the All part.

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

Follow the instructions at boot. I recommend disabling Hybrid Mode until you change the DPI of keyboard. You have the schroll from
Download Running All
To the All part.

i nevered disabled hybrid... mabey thats why i had troubles... rom always froze when changing dpi's to 160 when prompt to reboot popped up... same deal when trying to use playstore via app drawer... always froze when prompred to accept agreement... tried both apks... never could get playstore to work... couldnt find all or running in settings>applications... only downloaded and on sdcard...

ShadowEO

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what to do with the .rle file. Idk how to unpack a boot image and that stuff. :eek:

Do you have a Linux VM? dsixda's android kitchen supports unpacking/repacking boot images.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
i nevered disabled hybrid... mabey thats why i had troubles... rom always froze when changing dpi's to 160 when prompt to reboot popped up... same deal when trying to use playstore via app drawer... always froze when prompred to accept agreement... tried both apks... never could get playstore to work... couldnt find all or running in settings>applications... only downloaded and on sdcard...

Did you overclock it?

Do you have a Linux VM? dsixda's android kitchen supports unpacking/repacking boot images.

I have no idea what your talking about :(

Reactions: Encerspay45

ShadowEO

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Did you overclock it?

I have no idea what your talking about :(

Ubuntu & dsixda's Android Kitchen from xda-developers is all you need for unpacking the boot.img. I don't have the link or the time right now to guide you through unpacking. But virtualbox will allow you to run Ubuntu while running Windows.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej