Rom features

amskhan

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
ok i dont think any1 has done this. But i have created a list of the most desirabbble or undesirable features of the current roms

CyanogenMod 9 for LG Optimus S
  • great user interface
  • What's NOT working: 1) Data 2) Text Messaging (including MMS) 3) Live Wallpapers 4) Camera 5) Offline charging 6) Other stuff I forgot...
  • What might be working (untested): 1) The rest of the sensors 2) Bluetooth devices (read more info below) 3) HW Acceleration
  • What's working: 1) Phone calls (incoming & outgoing) 2) Wi-Fi 3) Bluetooth 4) Sound 5) Touchscreen (including Multitouch!) 6) Accelerometer sensor 7) Proximity sensor (screen off during call) 8) USB Mass storage
  • ICS_homescreen.png

Rawrzilla_ZVD

CM7.2 Port for Optimus S by thekraven 2/7/2012 zvd
  • For ZVD Baseband phones
  • Dim,25,40,50,75,100% on status bar sliding
  • clock color
  • battery mod
  • Center clock, Status bar color and transparency Mods build in

COLD AS ICE-CM9 zvd
  • Calls, 3G, wifi, gps, sms , native usb, adb , youtube video but not smooth.headphones no mic, gaming works well with drew's Iscream kernel. Gallery works for me. Market. Live wallpaper is working. I'll include a few in a new build or patch.
  • wifi, 3G, and airplane mode still needs work.
  • Not working MMS-keep testing, bluetooth audio, camera, camcorder, headset mic.
  • Needs keypad fix flash

HydroROM 1.0 Beta 2 zvh
  • Sliding notification power widget. Toggles are as follows: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound, Airplane Mode, Auto-Rotate, 3G Data, Auto-sync, Vibrate
  • Brightness slider. The "Lock" checkbox simply locks the setting in place.
  • Power options enhancements. Adds "Reboot" and "Recovery" options to the standard Power options menu.
  • Redesigned notification dropdown. The Clear notifications button has been moved to the bottom of the notifications list, and the carrier label has been removed completely.
  • Themed and re-worked LG Launcher. Simply drag apps from the app drawer to the Launcher dock buttons to add custom app shortcuts.
  • ics inspired theme
  • preview of Team Hydro Bootmanager included

RoaryRom(yes its a new ics rom :p) ZVH baseband
  • Currently working: Gallery(well slideshow.) Phone(no data yet) GPS Most sensors(if not all) ADB!!!!!! Sound HW Acceleration(If you install IScream Kernel)
  • Apex Launcher Installed
  • EXTREMELY LONG BOOT ALERT
  • IScream kernel

yup i think that about consolidates all the main features and problems of each rom onto 1 simple thread.
i will try to keep it upto date as a 1 stop shop for roms

Reactions: aaronrw and ens04