[ROM][ICS] THE GODZILLA ROM[TWEAKED AND THEMED cm9]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
@everyone who's having wi fi problems
I have no idea how but I will attempt to report this tomorrow in the meantime flash the v one with the patch and change qwerty.kl thanks soooooooo much

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

williek113

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
@everyone who's having wi fi problems
I have no idea how but I will attempt to report this tomorrow in the meantime flash the v one with the patch and change qwerty.kl thanks soooooooo much

I had problems with the wifi on the v rom...

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

droid597

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,
I don't know what CPU Deep Sleep is. Can you please explain?
Also, How is the battery life and smoothness of this rom in comparison to thekraven's cm9?

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
That's kinda bad. Audio older is good, and take the SystemUI. That's all you need from it.

Framework, if there are any special files for beats or anything related, take those from the original ;)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

jaysta86

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
The plain truth is to root your zvj you will need to "roll back" to either zvd to begin the root process. So, if you want to run zvd roms, just say there when you do!

there! haha
and ive rooted it in zvd then the dam update came through before i could properly flash my rom.. so now i have to downdate again but im curious if after i get my rom flashed properly, will i be able to update subinaries when i update back to zvj? i lose my permissions and the update on the website is from 2011... HELP haha thanks guys! YOU ROK!:cool:

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyone want to test a Godzilla build cm10 ???????
I will be posting test builds here for everyone when I get the chance as the v has a test build out

I'm gonna re port this and see if stuff is fixed when I get the chance

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
You can't port this to CM10.... its not a source thing. Its just like it says, tweaked and themed CM9.

In CM10, it won't be themed, and tweaks will be less effective, maybe, with this Project butter

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Project Butter doesn't apply to our phones. TGL, let Jonny do his thing and if it becomes a problem, I will take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe