[ROM] Incredibly Re-EngineeredX v1.00 [01-17-11]

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Reports are that OC'ing isn't working on this rom.
I was just coming back to say that.

Tried to overclock and the module wouldn't load.

-Uninstalled Droid Overclock, rebooted, and reinstalled Droid Overclock. Nothing.
-Disabled the module and re-enabled the module. Nothing.
-Installed Milestone and tried to load the module in there. Wouldn't work.

That's a major bummer.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I tried this rom to all seemed ok until ,,,,yup there is an "until"... I tried to use my DX OverClocker.
I got SU permissions and then when I tried to overclock another lil pop up window popped up saying "what are you doing you dont have a DX or D2" :eek: ,but I do and then booted me out of the app not allowing my changes .
Back on liberty now , I wished I had a screen shot of but not going to reinstall just to get that screenshot and seems like others have experienced similar as well :-\

If it gets fixed tho I might try again :)

Last edited:

irish22022

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
filtered through all the girly stuff... til can't figure out why the OP wouldn't explain why this is better the liberty, and still haven't heard anything about why it is.

i'd rather stay on the stable, trusted ROM that will be easy to update when it's time.

pakeha

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
love the speed, but cant access my settings to change key board to swift key. force closes no matter how i try to access it, whether from the app or from the settings. fix on this???

drmanhattan57

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
having the same issue with my swype not working and language and keyboard settings forcing close when i open it. come on op fix these issues and you got your self a nice revamp.

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Just flashed back to Liberty. This ROM has a few too many hiccups for me to use right now. It was fast, but I lost some functionality and that's not a trade off I'm willing to make. I couldn't even run Quadrant.

I appreciate the effort, chingy, and I would definitely be interested in trying it out again when/if you get some of the bugs worked out.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
This rom, ABSOLUTELY ROCKS, ITS REALLY REALLY FAST, probably the FASTEST IVE SEEN, the only issue is switching keyboards, what I did, I had liberty and installed swiftkey, so I installed this one on top of it and i got to keep my swiftkey and works INCREDIBLE!

wugawug621

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
anyone else getting stuck in airplane mode after about 2 reboots? it puts airplane mode back on every time, not connectivity what so ever.

ukn0wwh0

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Love the ROM, very fast. However I was disappointed to see that I couldn't use any Live Wallpapers. Liberty has the Live Wallpapers. If you could add this feature back in that would be great.

cmiller226

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
The only issue I had with it i was trying to read some of my emails this morning and and when I would switch to a different email it wouldn't it would keep pulling up an old email every time.