[ROM] Incredibly Re-EngineeredX v1.00 [01-17-11]

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
oh my. that looks wayyyyy better.

If serious thank you. If not still thank you. Feel free to add to your rom. I did dl it and saw some changes. Sorry if we were hard on you. We all been following jrummy work and for me I knew he was not happy. Its all good. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Cory has spoke this is done. Case closed!

Love It! Cory even chimed in!
I made a similar mistake like this by opening a Martial Arts school without consent of some of my mentors, that was a huge mistake. HONER was the big lesson learned on that one.

I'm feeling ya chingy5lo, you meant well and it came out the wrong way. keep your head up.

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Not sure what honer has to do with anything but I bet honor was a big part too. ;)

I just flashed this ROM. I'll report back after I've used it for a day or two.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Thanks, still working with liberty, so I'm going to hold off for more feedback. Might go back to ApeX anyway.

Apex is still my go to rom. Fab was running liberty so I hope he keeps working on apex. Its been some time since last apex update.

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Apex is still my go to rom. Fab was running liberty so I hope he keeps working on apex. Its been some time since last apex update.

Hopefully won't be too long for the next update on ApeX. I have ApeX as my default backup in case I load something wrong, lol.

meno73

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Downloading it now going to take it for a spin, 1 question can you use the liberty themes with this ROM since its based on liberty. Thanks

chingy51o

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
If serious thank you. If not still thank you. Feel free to add to your rom. I did dl it and saw some changes. Sorry if we were hard on you. We all been following jrummy work and for me I knew he was not happy. Its all good. :)

That was serious. I put it on my phone already. Lol

chingy51o

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Here's the deal:

There is nothing new about what chingy51o has done. All Droid X ROMs are based on files and software that is 100% property of Motorola. With an encrypted bootloader, there is no other way to make it happen. jrummy started with Moto's work & modified it to make it better. If this is an exact copy of jojrummy's ROM, with Chingy's logo on it, well then we have a problem. If it's been improved upon, then there isn't. All I ask is the chingy follow the ROM's and Hack's rule and give jrummy credit, if that's what he based this on, and be clear about what HE did to make it "better".

Cory

I gave both jrummy and kejar a bunch of credit!!!! I probably put their name in the op over 10 times. Lol not to mention I even said this whole thing wad based on liberty.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I gave both jrummy and kejar a bunch of credit!!!! I probably put their name in the op over 10 times. Lol not to mention I even said this whole thing wad based on liberty.

After going back and forth with this all day I feel sorry for you. Alot of people including myself jumped all over you. It must of sucked reading each post of pissed off people. If you were able to get the apk files to fly more keep it coming. We should not bash someone for bringing better things to the community. I just think with liberty just dropping and a lot of the rom based on that got everyone all wild. Sorry for being part of a day you wish didn't happen. Keep the goodies coming.

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
This ROM is really good. I'm enjoying it a lot so far. I haven't even overclocked it yet (I normally ran Liberty at 1.2 GHz) and I think this is faster.

DroidDev

Superstar Status
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I too probably approached this like an ass. Its a legit ROM based of Liberty. For sure get with Jrummy though im sure he would like to see it for himself.

chingy51o

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I appreciate you guys starting to understand me. And I my self would like to apoligize how I was acting earlier. I blew off a little too much steam on you guys.. and you definitely did not deserve it. Anyways if the community would like me to continue to publically develop this rom im going to need your support. I know a lot of people are probably pissed off about this thing and see me as competition but its not even like that. I dont even own a dx! Im doing all this for my gfs phone. Lol anyways. I know about the swype bug and fc on language and settings however I don't have her phone to play with right now. If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred