[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

janderson91z

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
For some reason I can't get the time to show up on the notification bar. It's going to drive me nuts! I've tried turning it off and on in the CM settings. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Edit: I changed the clock color like a previous poster mentioned. Maybe I should have read back a page :) It fixed the issue.

tobashadow#AC

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
On two phones with the latest Mirage rom, call volume is way too loud, even on its lowest setting It's painfully loud, I can use it as speaker phone with the speaker turned off its so loud thru the ear speaker and in speaker phone its really loud.

brainwash

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
On two phones with the latest Mirage rom, call volume is way too loud, even on its lowest setting It's painfully loud, I can use it as speaker phone with the speaker turned off its so loud thru the ear speaker and in speaker phone its really loud.

Can you hear me now? Good.
Try turning the volume all the way up during a call, then down to the volume you want.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

brainwash

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Lol, what app did YOU start?

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.1'd, ICS Themed Optimus V

This is actually a lot better than I was getting until a month or so. I live in a Sprint dead zone. Since I updated my PRL it seems a bit better - 1 to 2 bars (mostly 1 inside) of signal instead of 0 to 1(mostly 0). I have 2 spare batteries so it wasn't a problem even when I was getting 8 hours or less on a charge.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how to get the time to show up on the top status bar with the Green Machine Theme?

thanks!

You have to edit the clock color for it to show up.

totally unrelated to the question above, but do our phones even need the FOTAKill.apk? My understanding is that it's supposed to not allow OTA updates, but since LG and VM have said they have no way to do this, do we even need it? lol

cowmix

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
You have to edit the clock color for it to show up.

totally unrelated to the question above, but do our phones even need the FOTAKill.apk? My understanding is that it's supposed to not allow OTA updates, but since LG and VM have said they have no way to do this, do we even need it? lol

How do I edit the clock color?

dwappo

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
You know, you guys should make videos describing the updates/extra stuff that's in the CM7 updates (or would that be "illegal" or something?). That'd be kinda cool.

Edit:Oh, and thanks for the bootanimation app ^^. Does it automatically import it to the folder it needs to go in and replaces it, or is there something i'm missing?

Last edited:

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
You know, you guys should make videos describing the updates/extra stuff that's in the CM7 updates (or would that be "illegal" or something?). That'd be kinda cool.

Edit:Oh, and thanks for the bootanimation app ^^. Does it automatically import it to the folder it needs to go in and replaces it, or is there something i'm missing?

Maybe third party folks should take it upon themselves to do it. I'd say the developers are plenty busy working on their builds to start making videos every time there is an update.

Tapatalk via iPod touch

Reactions: Dannemand