[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

sharpe351

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Bigsupersquid, I have my upgraded phone. PM me to get the details to get my old phone as promised before.

To Jerry and the other devs, I really wish you guys had an IHO for the Triumph. I love the phone, but I don't really like the GB-CM7 ROM. The ROM has stopped development at beta (final), and you guys continue to dev the OP-V. I'd love to see a future CM9 port to the Triumph and the OP-V. You guys are great. Thanks so much for the hard work.

-Mike

sent from my ASUS Transformer running Prime 2.1.1 using Tapatalk

faheyd

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Bigsupersquid, I have my upgraded phone. PM me to get the details to get my old phone as promised before.

To Jerry and the other devs, I really wish you guys had an IHO for the Triumph. I love the phone, but I don't really like the GB-CM7 ROM. The ROM has stopped development at beta (final), and you guys continue to dev the OP-V. I'd love to see a future CM9 port to the Triumph and the OP-V. You guys are great. Thanks so much for the hard work.

-Mike

sent from my ASUS Transformer running Prime 2.1.1 using Tapatalk

I second this, I can't stand other forums, this is the one I go to for correct stuff. Android Central should be 'THE PLACE' for triumph stuff too.

elisa9047

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Ever since I have been using IHO (since July) my ability to download MMS has stopped. I press download & it will read "downloading" but it doesn't download anything. It hasn't been a big deal to me but recently been getting lots of mms msgs. Any help would be great. I'm running bobzhome 12/8. Thanks guys.

Sent from my LG Optimus V

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Ever since I have been using IHO (since July) my ability to download MMS has stopped. I press download & it will read "downloading" but it doesn't download anything. It hasn't been a big deal to me but recently been getting lots of mms msgs. Any help would be great. I'm running bobzhome 12/8. Thanks guys.

More than likely your 3g data is getting toggled somehow. In almost all the prior cases that was the culprit. After receiving MMS was fixed on the Optimus V by asop back in the summer, most people that experience the inability to download mms is cause 3g is getting toggled off.

BobZhome

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site

Try wiping/format everything EXCEPT sdcard and re-flash the rom

Reactions: elisa9047

b.roid

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
would i use these instructions below if i want to switch between the different roms. im currently on jerryscript from a few months ago and wanted to try a newer mirage rom.

Back up important apps & data using something like Titanium Backup
Boot into recovery mode (from power-off, hold vol-down, home, & power until LG logo)
Consider performing a Nandroid backup
Wipe Cache & Dalvik-cache
Format system, data, and cache (Only if coming from another ROM or 1st time installing)
Flash your chosen ROM
Flash Google apps (from the OFFICIAL CM WIKI or UNOFFICIAL updated/additional ones HERE) (Only if coming from another ROM or 1st time installing)
Reboot

i would also assume i can delete the rom.zip off the card after the flash is done?

Last edited:

AzraelsKiss

May 12, 2011
Visit site
would i use these instructions below if i want to switch between the different roms. im currently on jerryscript from a few months ago and wanted to try a newer mirage rom.

Back up important apps & data using something like Titanium Backup
Boot into recovery mode (from power-off, hold vol-down, home, & power until LG logo)
Consider performing a Nandroid backup
Wipe Cache & Dalvik-cache
Format system, data, and cache (Only if coming from another ROM or 1st time installing)
Flash your chosen ROM
Flash Google apps (from the OFFICIAL CM WIKI or UNOFFICIAL updated/additional ones HERE) (Only if coming from another ROM or 1st time installing)
Reboot

i would also assume i can delete the rom.zip off the card after the flash is done?

Sounds about right to me. Basically, format everything except sdcard and flash ROM + gapps, and ya should be good to go.

You can backup your installed apps with Titanium, Mybackup, or whatever, but don't restore any system apps settings or data (you probably shouldn't backup any system apps in the first place, and some installed apps may not like having it's data restored either).

Good luck!

~Azrael's Kiss~

P.S. You can delete, the ROM zip after you're done flashing.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Don't delete the rom.zip when done, leave it on your card.

You never know when an app or memory issue or something will cause a problem prompting you to re-install. It also gives you an easy reference for what rom and version you have installed. It's 60 megs of good insurance.

Reactions: JerryScript

loug614

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I hate for my first post to be a complaint, which it was so I want to balance it out with a nice side note, I love what you guys have been able to do with the LG Optimus V, I love how fast my phone runs now, and the booting animation? Made me jizz the entire country's milk supply for 3 months (U.S. Don't drink milk). You guy's are great and keep up the good work, thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana