[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
You know, I haven't used BACKside in months, not for any particular reason, just been trying out some other stuff. Now I've got to flash it, just to check out the new easter eggs. Thanks for all your work JerryScript!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

I've been stuck on MIUI GB since it was released :p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

mm60

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Installed the new ROM and greenmachine theme on my phone. Saw something strange after rebooting. The android with the flashing strobe came up as usual. After a little time the screen went all snowy (like on the old analog televisions when the TV signal was bad). I thought something was wrong and was about to pull the battery when my lockscreen showed up. Not sure if it was something I did, or something in the ROM, but it cleared up by itself. Just a heads-up if anyone encounters the same thing. Thanks Jerry and all who do such a great job :D

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
No I used the shell to symlink and i partitioned using fdisk on a Linux laptop. I'm a command line type. :)

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Its a April fools bootanimation. :p

I know a good prank bootanimation.
Its clockworkmod formatting all your partitions and SD card :D

This was done lastyear on another phone. Talk about butthurt people posting before the phone was completely loaded. The dev tweaked the boot time to take about two minutes longer than normal. The thread on xda was over 200 pages when it was deleted by request of the dev. That was within 2 hours of him posting. Best April Fools joke ever.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
This was done lastyear on another phone. Talk about butthurt people posting before the phone was completely loaded. The dev tweaked the boot time to take about two minutes longer than normal. The thread on xda was over 200 pages when it was deleted by request of the dev. That was within 2 hours of him posting. Best April Fools joke ever.

That's insane xD! 2 minutes?!

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
The double tap home works sometimes perfect with 2 hits of the button and sometimes like 15 lol. Nice though. Maybe there is a way you can edit how fast you have to hit the buttons to adjust it.

Sent from your mom's phone.

Reactions: JerryScript

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Alright. Reporting back after flashing. I like what you've been up to JerryScript! There's a lot of new little tweaks since the last time I tried Backside.

Like the easter eggs! How long has the brotherswing one been there?

Reactions: JerryScript

Raul720

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I have been getting those errors for ever. I officially blame my cheap SD card. I gave and just deal with it now. When I format and repartition it works for a while but the errors eventually come back. Its a little annoying, but I'm a cheapskate (hence the ov on virgin mobile)

It probably is my sd card. I only have a class 4 4GB sandisk. I've been thinking about getting this: Amazon.com: AmazonBasics 16 GB microSDHC Class 10 Flash Memory Card with SD Adapter: Electronics

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
The double tap home works sometimes perfect with 2 hits of the button and sometimes like 15 lol. Nice though. Maybe there is a way you can edit how fast you have to hit the buttons to adjust it.

Sent from your mom's phone.

Definitely needs some adjusting, thanks for testing!

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
here is what I've accomplished tonight:

http://www.mediafire.com/?n7epmpctogoxpf7

- recent sync with iho (within a day or two)
- fm.apk removed
- bobzhome v3.7 kernel
- and the big feature, magpie apps2sd-ext! in the manage apps menu where the move to sdcard buton is, there is now also a move to sd-ext button! enjoy

(note: it is currently 1:30 in the morning, i started working on this around 18:30. there are quite possibly bugs)

23132d1333425783-rom-kernel-inferior-human-organs-unofficial-cm7-1-ext.png

:)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloThere