[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm using Quick Clock and Set CPU, and it won't really overclock. Just slightly above 1000, before it was running well at 1200. I've tried the calibrate function a few times.

I am using Advanced Quick Clock and setCPU as well am over clocked at 1236.
When you was in the quickclock settings , Menu button>load profile>select the one you which " I picked "balanced" profile>calulate.
It doesnt change anything ? :confused:

My setCPU shows the same as quickclock after my setCPU shows 1236 max 300 min

Last edited:

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Double notifications

I installed blur keyboard via Liberty toolbox and now I'm getting double notifications, think it's related? or just a cowinkydinc?

Edit: got it fixed, nevermind. (Does Apex have this Revolution Remix theme?)

Last edited:

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
^^ u switching back to apex already?

LOL! I almost did....toughing this one out...no it's not that tough, Liberty is actually a decent rom. Even if and when Apex comes out again that Revolution Remix theme on Liberty has a hold on me.

tlane01

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Hmm. This looks pretty awesome. Do I need to install this using the ROM Manager? or copy the zip file onto the SD card and reboot & load it that way?

PsychicRefugee

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I've had it on Liberty 1.5 since the day after it dropped, did factory reset and restored with Titanium, everything was fine until today, but now I'm getting reboots that will happen when its either trying to complete something semi-intensive or sometimes randomly. No overclock, but using SetCPU for underclock. Anyone else getting this?

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I've had it on Liberty 1.5 since the day after it dropped, did factory reset and restored with Titanium, everything was fine until today, but now I'm getting reboots that will happen when its either trying to complete something semi-intensive or sometimes randomly. No overclock, but using SetCPU for underclock. Anyone else getting this?
It appears to not like them underclock settings, try stock voltages for a bit and see what happens.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ceriem

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
It appears to not like them underclock settings, try stock voltages for a bit and see what happens.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I think I'm facing the same issue. I'm using Droid X Overclock to underclock my system only when the screen is off and majority of my problems with this ROM is waking it up from sleep. Sometimes the screen will either take a few seconds to turn on, or won't turn on at all. Usually a battery pull does the trick just fine, but that's quite a pain if it just so happens to occur a few times in one day.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I think I'm facing the same issue. I'm using Droid X Overclock to underclock my system only when the screen is off and majority of my problems with this ROM is waking it up from sleep. Sometimes the screen will either take a few seconds to turn on, or won't turn on at all. Usually a battery pull does the trick just fine, but that's quite a pain if it just so happens to occur a few times in one day.

They do have a script for overclocking in terminal, might wanna try going that route and see if it takes, but for sure if any unexpected reboots happen after ANY changes of the voltage is a good indication that your phone can't handle it.

NickB2005

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey just a quick question guys...I switched my theme to the mysterious beast this morning and my phone has restarted about 3 times in the last hour. Any idea?

droidxixis

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Hey just a quick question guys...I switched my theme to the mysterious beast this morning and my phone has restarted about 3 times in the last hour. Any idea?

mine has done the same thing a few times since i flashed liberty to my phone a couple days ago.

Maximaniac

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I've had Apex 1.3.1 installed for about a month now and love it, but I wanna try Liberty since it's getting alot of positive attention. When I installed Apex, I obviously made a backup of my stock ROM. If I make a backup of Apex when I install Liberty, will it overwrite the stock ROM backup or will I have 2 backups (stock and Apex)?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
If you make another backup before you flash you will just have another backup . :)

So you will have stock backup, ApeX backup both you may want to rename then with no spaces in the name you call it( for example as apex back up name :2-08-2011_ApeX_backup) tho so you know which backup is which .

Last edited:

Maximaniac

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
If you make another backup before you flash you will just have another backup . :)

So you will have stock backup, ApeX backup both you may want to rename then with no spaces in the name you call it( for example as apex back up name :2-08-2011_ApeX_backup) tho so you know which backup is which .

Thanks. I'll definitely rename then so that I don't get confused if and when I need to restore them.

opjones

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Loaded up 1.5 and really wish I could keep this on my phone. I am still unable to play .3gp videos. I get "cannot play video" when I select the file. It's the same if i select it in the file manager, or thru the video player. This install was on a fresh wipe and clean. Anyone else having the issue?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174