[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
You could try unmounting your SD and a reboot. Then check if your SD is mounted. If it is give it a go, might work. But this will knock ALL your personal ringtones off and might even silence the ringer so get ready to reset them if you try this.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

wormeyman

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Anybody have any idea why i have two speaker icons? i did a full wipe when i installed 1.5 over 1.0.

liberty-1-5-double-speaker-icon.jpg

dvader

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
but that IS doing SOMETHING.. looks one of your files got jacked up.
try to install another battery type and see if it goes away, else do another wipe/reload and DON'T do anything in the tool box and see what you get.

LVracerGT

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Ok, been following this for a while now. I am currently still running the latest version of gummyjar and have been so happy with it that the little issues with liberty 1.0 stopped me from loading it. Is it worth making the jump to 1.5? Everything works perfect for me right now with gummyjar and I don't wanna end up having any issues.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Ok, been following this for a while now. I am currently still running the latest version of gummyjar and have been so happy with it that the little issues with liberty 1.0 stopped me from loading it. Is it worth making the jump to 1.5? Everything works perfect for me right now with gummyjar and I don't wanna end up having any issues.

Just make a back up of GummyJar (Bootstrap) and then play with Liberty 1.5. Don't like 1.5, then restore your back up and your golden.

wguffey3

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

I was doing the same thing. Ran GummyJar for quite a while, and loved it's unreal speed and lack of any bugs for me. Wasn't ready to hop on a 1.0 ROM release. (I caved at 1.5.....lol!)

However, when Liberty 1.5 was released, I flashed it that day and I wouldn't go back to GJ now. Maybe a tick slower than GJ, but for essentially the same speed, you get a much fuller ROM. Absolutely love this thing. The Toolbox is pure genius, you'll just have to see for yourself. Good Luck deciding!

Also, the last poster has the best idea. Just leave Gummy on the card until you see how you like Liberty. Then delete the one you decide you don't need.

Bald Steve

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
So I'm finally getting around to installing this. You guys will think I'm ridiculous, but I was waiting for the 1.5 port of the Black Juice theme before overhauling everything (I'm an obsessive lunatic that has to do everything in one session :D), but it went live today. Here we go.

I know others have has issues with this, but already noticed in Titanium that many of my apps had slashes through them when I went to batch restore. It seems to be restoring everything just fine at the moment, though...fingers crossed.

Bald Steve

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
After my little password snafu, I've got everything up and running now and it is just remarkable what these guys have done; reset the bar. Again. It's fast, stable, and toolbox boasts even deeper customization and OS options than 1.0. Just sick work.

I'm also seeing huge gains in battery life. I made sure I had a full charge, then wiped battery stats before I installed it and it seems to have made a difference.

SuperChargedJ

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm loving this rom as well since I made the decision to download 1.5. But battery life and how well it operates is so subjective. Since every individual user is different just like the type of apps that person may download/use. For example, while at work I may not even use my phone as it sits idle in my pocket. When I get home, I may do some light internet surfing and download updates from the market.

For those that say they get incredible battery, how often are you using your phone? And besides the obvious things that are recommended online to save battery, what are you doing to increase the life (underclocking, screen brightness, etc)? On other (blur) roms I have used in the past, I noticed my battery being at 20-30% after 29+ hours. I would highly recommend everyone to try this rom, especially those have use strictly blur or blurry roms in the past. Thanks again Ketjar & JRummy.