[ROM] PhoeniX ROM 0.2 DEODEXED

foxyposhy

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Oh sweet! Thanx for the advice. And ur right, if there is no theming then there probly is no point really haha! I actually really only want to change my font anyway, other than that I really don't care for themes.

As for the sd, I am currently using an 8gb class 2 which came with a mytouch I used to own. I plan on getting a better speed class tho with same amount of space so I can store music.

--Sent from my freshly rooted samsung replenish using the phoenix 0.2 rom!

ptau

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I apologize for what must seem an inane question, but I'm afraid I'm new to all this.
My question is this: if I just installed this ROM on my phone (and I'm very happy with it thus far), what should I do when my phone starts telling me about a new system update?
Thanks.

ebrown761

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
If u do the system update ull loose your root and be back on the stock unrooted rom, now that being said i'd double check n make sure you flashed PhoeniX ROM 0.2 DEODEXED not just the PhoeniX ROM 0.2 because im pretty sure they edited the build.prop on the PhoeniX ROM 0.2 DEODEXED so it would not give you that message. i currently got PhoeniX ROM 0.2 DEODEXED installed not one message about an update, had PhoeniX ROM 0.2 installed i got a message almost immediately about an update.

Last edited: