[ROM][USC][JB][08/25/12] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][USC][JB][08/21/12] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Sounds like a lot of issues with Nightly 5.... this is why we test the rom for you guys, people do not get this. So when the rom is released all issues are fixed or known and are being fixed.

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Edit: ignore. I'm an idiot.

Just realized I'm getting missed call notifications but no voice mail notification. I didn't even get the 3 calls, I just had the missed call notification. Any idea on how to fix it?

Sent from my SCH-R760 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

f4lse

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site

I switched to the phantom kernel last night because I had a few LOS issues pop up when wifi was off. After flashing the new kernel, I've gotten a couple today but still better than when I was on nightly 3. Will try sbrissens when it's reuploaded.

Another issue I've had on both releases - the volumes for everything on the phone work correctly with the exception of google voice playback. It's very, very faint. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the voice app and it didn't help. Phone calls, notifications, ringers, etc. all work correctly.

This doesn't bother me too much because I just check my voicemails on my pc before I go to bed but I thought it was an odd issue.

EDIT: While I am having these minor issues, the rom is so great otherwise. Runs awesome and my battery life is absolutely outstanding. Having to switch airplane mode on and off maybe once or twice a day is a small price to pay for how long my phone has been running without being plugged in. Thanks much.

Last edited:

ACESFULL23

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

So far this nightly is awesome! Long ass battery life 12 hours and still at 21% outstanding. No issues that I can see with LOS at this point which I had with nightly 2. DK well done sir!!

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

f4lse

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site

Are we okay to use the kernels in the sprint thread? Still can't download sbrissens 8/20.

Ron427

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site

D_K2,

So I tried the fix for LOS and tried all the different kernels as well but was still getting LOS. Just for fun I went through build4 and removed every instance of WIMAX that I could find (both wimax apk's, libs and data. Since reboot (6 hours ago) I've had no LOS. Not sure if I got lucky or if it is fixed but I figured I'd report my "experiment".

Edit: nvm it didn't work. On to build 5.

Last edited:

zmedhaug

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Alpha 1 is only kernel so far without Los issuea constantly. obviously if your getting Los you can flash alpha 1. you can flash it or not. is the question needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582