[ROM] VaelPak 3.0 [12/20/10] - NonSense - [HTC 2.6.32.17#15][FPSU] - 3.70.651.1 OTA

Partyman

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I tried to download this ROM and the link is dead. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.
Reasons for this may include:
- Invalid link
- The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of service.

Edit....Never mind, i found the b20 one in the threads. Sorry.

How is this possible, i am not able to flash any roms anymore and i am stuck with CM6 and can't get rid of it......i did a reset factory and everything, please someone help me.

Update...Problem all fixed. i had to use RA to get this to install.

Last edited:

Partyman

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Ziggy EVO b1557, in his vael pak settings. When I flashed that and o/c to its max I was able to hit 1767 in the quadrant

When you flashed that how did you do it, wipe and clear? I did that and i got stuck on the htc evo whiote screen and had to pull the battery and go back to CM because i had that as a restore. Now i am going back to square one and doing this again. Where is the setting to change the OC at?

mmcnamara43

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
So all of the sudden when I go to play music it says insert sd card. I checked everything and there is nothing wrong. I switched to another rom and everything was normal, I could play music. Any thoughts on this? I even formatted the sd card and it's still the same on b20!!!

dased1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
So to flash this rom do I need anything other than to be rooted. Yeah im new to this have only flash mine once so far AC ReBirth is whats on there now want to give this one a try sounds cool. Does everything work wifi,4g,free tether etc cause I have to have that stuff. Thx

Last edited:

vaelek

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Everything works yes. If you have HW 004 your camera may not work unless you flash one of the HTC #15 kernels from VP Settings afterwards. If you are rooted all you have to do is wipe and flash.

For the SD issue, if you are using the Widgetsoid toggle, there seems to be an issue with it that is not allowing the sdcard to mount properly. For me at least though I get a notification about it being read-only and tapping that does fix it. Though it reoccurs randomly and at every boot.

mmcnamara43

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Well I'm not using Widgetsoid, I installed another rom and everything works fine. I really want to use your rom. I. Haven't installed anything that would affect this. Just happen on b20!!!

dased1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Everything works yes. If you have HW 004 your camera may not work unless you flash one of the HTC #15 kernels from VP Settings afterwards. If you are rooted all you have to do is wipe and flash.

For the SD issue, if you are using the Widgetsoid toggle, there seems to be an issue with it that is not allowing the sdcard to mount properly. For me at least though I get a notification about it being read-only and tapping that does fix it. Though it reoccurs randomly and at every boot.

Ok,here we go then i'll give it a shot

vaelek

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Well I'm not using Widgetsoid, I installed another rom and everything works fine. I really want to use your rom. I. Haven't installed anything that would affect this. Just happen on b20!!!

Hmmm. Does it always happen? There was an issue a while back only for a few people where when it was plugged into certain car chargers it would dismount the sdcard for no apparent reason.

mmcnamara43

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Well I can't seem to figure it out. I installed at least 3 different roms and have had no problems with them. I flash yours and no music.

vaelek

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
A mess was made of things with the 3.x clockwork update. In trying to make VP3 compatible with it, I converted the update script. I don't know if it was a script problem or a CW problem (since the "current" has reverted now to 2.6)

Through the course of this, there were a couple of different versions of the rom. If the one you have is 185mb (or if you look in /system/xbin and see only 5 files) then you happened to have downloaded it while the broken one was posted. I have since updated all links. The "good" version (aka b20) is 183.7mb.

Not sure if this could be part of your problem with the music or not...

ldudiaz

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I love this rom but camara only works with the htc kernel. Problem is that with that kernel my battery seems to last me only hald a day and i have no idea why

sent using Tapatalk