ARCHIVED: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4/CM7 (GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jralabate

Android Ninja
Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I just tried this and it looks like reboot into recovery has started. How long does it take? I keep thinking it is not working. I successfully rooted, I have SuperUser, I backed up my existing ROM using Titanium, and I downloaded cyanogen mod and have the IMg files in the root of my sdcard. But I confess I am a noob.

Quick question are you update from aosp rom that you already have on your fone, a different rom or stock + root?

thexxoffspring

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
learned that the camera works until you reboot. thats what happened with me. i though didnt do a wipe just flashed 2.3.4 over 2.3.3. im gonna do a clean wipe now

Godbilla

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
The alarm clock f/c when I try to edit the settings to change the alarm.

I had that problem, too. I just made a back-up and installed the Clock from the previous version over the current clock..works great now. Other than that, I was having problems with auto-focus on the camera, but I just turned it off(the auto-focus is kinda meh anyways, lol). Great work!!

I did a full wipe and I'm so far not having any problems other than the ones I listed. The navigation for google maps works again, too! woo

ibnpaul

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Any idea why I get "E: Can't open /sdcard/gapps-gb-20110120-signed.zip (bad) Installation aborted." when I try to install gapps with clockwork? Already checked and the md5 matches.

This might be a little late, but I had the same issue when I was using a 32 GB SDHC card, so I switched to a 2GB card (the one that came with my phone, and LG Optimus V) and it worked fine. Try that and see if it helps.

MrMACHOMAN86

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Read through the post there's a fix for it

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
"Zoom works great in 20110516, but camera no longer takes pictures. If you open the camera hit menu, advanced options,and un-check everything and then check the first 3. Now you are all set ~jralabate"

This fix did not work for me.

Edit: Oops I thought you were talking about Camera.

How to fix: Just goto the camera settings and have it snap a pic wit the volume up button and all fixed

Last edited:

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
so all i've really heard is what is wrong with this update. Does anyone know what is actually new/better than the 4/27 update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali