[ROM][WIP]CM9.1.0-BobZ

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Bob just wanted to say thanks for the build. Its a good bday gift. Will flash as soon as I'm near wifi.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

wilberfan

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Rats. I just wiped (only) Cache & Dalvik....installed the 090112 update, and got an error message from just about every app on the phone. ("Unfortunately, XXXXX has stopped...")

I guess I'll have to do a complete wipe for this version? (Previous install was the 0816 version)

:-\

Psn1

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Anybody experiencing issue with battery charging?For some weird reason I can not charge my phone. Great Rom Bob! Thanks

monochromatik

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Rats. I just wiped (only) Cache & Dalvik....installed the 090112 update, and got an error message from just about every app on the phone. ("Unfortunately, XXXXX has stopped...")

I guess I'll have to do a complete wipe for this version? (Previous install was the 0816 version)

:-\

same issue here. then i did a full wipe, but when i'm restoring from titanium, it's making me install every app one by one, and i'm already running out of space.

bbruno8

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Great build, Bob!

Is anybody having issues with the EXT partition not moving the apps automatically? I didn't have any problems when I was using quattrimus a few hours ago...

Sent from my LG-VM670

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Successful overclocking with the latest release with interactive governor and 480/748 values :) :beer:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Great build, Bob!

Is anybody having issues with the EXT partition not moving the apps automatically? I didn't have any problems when I was using quattrimus a few hours ago...

Sent from my LG-VM670

As he moved dalvik cache to cache reboot probs gone with so and so is upgrading. but removed ability of automaticly doing it
Grab a root browser
Enter /data/app
Move to /sdext/app
Then its there:D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: A-android-B

StumDroid

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I noticed the browser doesn't work correctly, going back to GB, too many problems on ICS/JB

Edit: Sorry rebooted the phone and I guess it was just being dumb cause its fine now lol

Last edited:

Rudeco

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I noticed the browser doesn't work correctly, going back to GB, too many problems on ICS/JB

Edit: Sorry rebooted the phone and I guess it was just being dumb cause its fine now lol

What do you mean it didn't work? Was it the white screen problem thats plauged ICS roms?

d8sychain

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
Mass storage doesn't seem to work. OV knows its plugged in and I can turn on Mass Storage but windows never recognizes it. Maybe it's windows, but it worked fine with the stock rom.

Also I can't get Link2SD to work with the sdEXT any ideas?

d8sychain

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
Mass storage doesn't seem to work. OV knows its plugged in and I can turn on Mass Storage but windows never recognizes it. Maybe it's windows, but it worked fine with the stock rom.

Also I can't get Link2SD to work with the sdEXT any ideas?

UPDATE: Ok I got Link2SD to work. So X that one.

I tried a full wipe and repartition the SD card, and reinstall the rom so every thing was clean. No success. After looking in Windows Device Manager, LGE Android Platform USB GPS NMEA Port and LGE Android Platform USB Serial Port are assigned COM port 5 and 6, but there are no unknown devices, or mass storage devices. Thought maybe it was drivers or drive without an assigned drive letter. Looked in Disk Management just to be sure, but no unknown volumes either.

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
New build is amazing, nice and stable to be my new daily. A few things that I think need to be adjusted though

-The accelerometer sensitivity needs to be more sensitive
-The phone will sometimes kernel panic during a reboot/shut down causing a force reboot.
-Lock screen will sometimes lag
-Incoming call screen will sometimes lag.

Last edited:

StumDroid

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean it didn't work? Was it the white screen problem thats plauged ICS roms?

Yea I guess so, I'm aware of the white page problem with gmail and facebook but never encountered it on the stock browser but like I said I think it was just being dumb lol haven't had a problem since I rebooted

Rudeco

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Yea I guess so, I'm aware of the white page problem with gmail and facebook but never encountered it on the stock browser but like I said I think it was just being dumb lol haven't had a problem since I rebooted

No white screen anymore?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards