[ROM][WIP]CM9.1.0-BobZ

dlinderaz

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
How do you guys feel about MIUI V4?

Also, my phone took a little water damage. Now it freezes a lot of ICS while unlocking, typing, or just while screen is off :(

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Have you tried putting it in a bag of rice for a few hours? It absorbs the moisture. I saw it on the tech channels on TV. It saved me from buying myself a new phone :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

cpackar

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Is there anywhere where I can find a changelog for CM9.0.0 to CM9.1.0? I can't seem to find it. I looked on CM website, and it said something about NFC. Is the Optimus V NFC compatible?

cpackar

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Okay. Also is anyone having problems with MMS with the latest build? When I try to send pictures it won't, and when I receive a picture, it says download but won't download just takes forever and says download, again.

snobro

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Okay. Also is anyone having problems with MMS with the latest build? When I try to send pictures it won't, and when I receive a picture, it says download but won't download just takes forever and says download, again.

Make sure you are using 3g. MMS will not work while using wifi.

BobZhome

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Is there anywhere where I can find a changelog for CM9.0.0 to CM9.1.0? I can't seem to find it. I looked on CM website, and it said something about NFC. Is the Optimus V NFC compatible?
You can see what get merged by CM into ICS here: Gerrit Code Review
CM 9.1 happened August 28th and on August 10th Koush just pushed 9.0 with no code review, so it doesn't show up on this list.

If you want to see what gets merge into jellybean, then use this: Gerrit Code Review

And can you believe that stuff still get merged into gingerbread: Gerrit Code Review

cabiggs152

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Am loving this rom! Even better than you cm10.0. New daily, I have no complaints! :D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54