[ROM][WIP][ICS] The Godzilla Rom - Tweaked And Themed CM9!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi Torch. I am very happy that you'll still answer a few questions until someone takes over. This will be my only one. Is there any reason that my 3G signal would decrease on this rom when I installed it? Everything else seems great. I flashed the 3.0 version a few days ago and tried the 3.1 version last night just to see if it would help. No problems with either except that I am getting hardly any 3g service - one bar at most and it usually moves back and forth between 3g and 1x. With my previous ROM, I would always get 3-4 bars at my house. Just curious. Thanks again for your work otherwise.

Well, It could be one of two problems, first, I changed the 3g tweaks to match Bobz and deleted my own from the rom, or virgin mobile itself is essing up around your area

so you could try to just get the build.prop in build 3-0 and replace it with the one from 3-1

located in /system

because to be honest I couldn't test bobz 3g tweaks, I lost service by then :0

mac_rmm

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Well, It could be one of two problems, first, I changed the 3g tweaks to match Bobz and deleted my own from the rom, or virgin mobile itself is essing up around your area

so you could try to just get the build.prop in build 3-0 and replace it with the one from 3-1

located in /system

Thanks for the response. I know it's not a VM problem because my wife's 3G reception is fine on a different phone and mine was fine before this ROM.

I'll look into the different builds and see what I can do - gotta learn more about this stuff.

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the response. I know it's not a VM problem because my wife's 3G reception is fine on a different phone and mine was fine before this ROM.

I'll look into the different builds and see what I can do - gotta learn more about this stuff.

haha alright then, I wish you luck :)

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Torch I flashed this the other night and got a split screen on the boot animation..... thoughts :confused:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

DMardroid

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I get the same thing. When it's done booting I just hit the power button to sleep the screen, then it's fixed. But I get split screen on every boot animation ever since I got this rom.
But this rom is super buttery on my
..... LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
i have decided to rebuild this for the optimus s with a new base still working on things more things need to be tweaked to match this rom i have lots of plans ahead i am uploading it right now :p

mac_rmm

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

located in /system

This might be a stupid question but I am not an expert - I just checked my baseband version and I am still on ZV4. Would this be a problem and perhaps causing the decrease in 3G strength?

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Torch I flashed this the other night and got a split screen on the boot animation..... thoughts :confused:

Bro this happens read the thread more. Just hit power button to turn off screen after it boots then click it back on

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Bro this happens read the thread more. Just hit power button to turn off screen after it boots then click it back on

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Word ...at work really can't be skimming through treads ya no but thanks for the info I was more curious to ad why and is there a fix.:cool:

Infamouz

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
When ever I try watching a video on youtube or on the browser it doesn't work, it just goes in slow motion. :/ Any way I could fix this?

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
ever since I updated to the newest version, I can't get usb storage to work. Anyone have any suggestions?

Gonna have to wait since jonny5449 has taken over Godzilla he is currently working on a update and will be releasing it here soon as i also have taken over joyfully optimus port as I am currently working on it :D

Reactions: Badboytoast

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
in the next build not much has changed but i did integrate something better than beats audio. its called..... MegaBassBeats currently they are bad @#$

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
When ever I try watching a video on youtube or on the browser it doesn't work, it just goes in slow motion. :/ Any way I could fix this?

Unfortunately, that its a problem with all ics roms for our phone because we do not have the correct video drivers, which means no video acceleration.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards