[Roms] Roms Roms everywhere

dplane

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
That or Neo's modified AOKP: [ROM][09.25.12]AOKP-Neo 1.4(Adrenalized)[AOSP 4.0.4] - xda-developers, which is probably next on my to flash list. Do keep in mind however that probably the only downside to AOKP vs AOSP atm seems to be that you can't go into mobile settings on AOKP to change the network mode or you will lose 4g connectivity unless you turn it back on by flashing back to a Sense based rom. Other than that the performance and battery saving tweaks in AOKP seem very appealing vs AOSP. If you have issues w your proximity sensor btw..Chad posted an app to tweak its settings in the AOSP development thread and I think he also put it on the play store.

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Got more updates, was a busy weekend for the Rez.

Neo updated his AKOP Rom, and it's pretty baddass now. I still have an echo of myself on phone calls, and bluetooth phone calls don't work, other than that, it's super.
Wildstang put out a screwKnuckleCurve mixed rom of AOKP and TOUCHWIZ? Go try it out and call him a genius, or crazy.
Also I found a new Sense4 Rom that is using NilsP rom as a base, and it's wicked smooth. It's Hawknest over on the Mik Mik, I highly recommend this for sense4, ran it all weekend, but AOKP pulled me back in.
Apophis also has his take on CM9....
WHAT, A SENSE 4.5 ROM IS UP??? Crazy, I know. Newtoroot is the man, it's not Jellybean Sense 4.5, but my bet is sooner than later, it will be up fully awesome.

Oh, and what's a guy got to do to get this stickied?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali